FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

BRICKED LS995. Need full NAND dump

27th August 2014, 08:52 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi.
Bricked my phone, no download mode, no recovery mode
only worked some 3 keys mode (hardware keys control)

need jtag or riff box full NAND dump.
Pls help, thx
 
 
28th August 2014, 07:00 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 347
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spasoman

Hi.
Bricked my phone, no download mode, no recovery mode
only worked some 3 keys mode (hardware keys control)

need jtag or riff box full NAND dump.
Pls help, thx

How did you manage to do this.
28th August 2014, 09:31 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visa Declined

How did you manage to do this.

I bought it with T-mobile rom, and no working donwload mode and recovery.
I was try to flash via adb stock boot.img and other, and after that it dos`nt boot to Android.

Result - no android, no recovery, and no download mode. Need NAND dump
29th August 2014, 02:30 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 347
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spasoman

I bought it with T-mobile rom, and no working donwload mode and recovery.
I was try to flash via adb stock boot.img and other, and after that it dos`nt boot to Android.
Result - no android, no recovery, and no download mode. Need NAND dump

Are you saying that you bought it already broke? Or are you not wanting to answer the question?
The Following User Says Thank You to Visa Declined For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th August 2014, 08:41 PM |#5  
wase4711's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Outside of Chicago
Thanks Meter: 4,738
 
Donate to Me
More
Its pretty sad the way people come into these threads, with one or 2 posts, never helping anyone, or even being friendly about anything, and just ask and expect others to do things for them, or provide software to them, just because they screwed up their phones due to not bothering to learn how to fix it BEFORE doing stupid stuff to it..

Its so sad to see what has happened to XDA...
The Following User Says Thank You to wase4711 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st August 2014, 12:30 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I never post becouse my English is low level, and I am from Ukraine.
I bought phone with dead recovery mode, and download mode with T-mobile rom.
I was read more thread how to restore download/recovery mode, and back to stock.
And find that I need flash directly via adb boot.img, recovery.img and another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wase4711

Its pretty sad the way people come into these threads, with one or 2 posts, never helping anyone, or even being friendly about anything, and just ask and expect others to do things for them, or provide software to them, just because they screwed up their phones due to not bothering to learn how to fix it BEFORE doing stupid stuff to it..

Its so sad to see what has happened to XDA...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes