1,124 posts
Thanks Meter: 92
By XERO_Racer, Senior Member on 20th August 2014, 12:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
7th January 2015, 01:45 AM |#11  
Flag spokane
Thanks Meter: 36
Donate to Me
I just went from the gs4 to the flex, the gs4 I would swap my battery out after work because it would be at 15% after streaming all day at work.
this one I stream all day at work get home and still about 70% and like now it says I still have about 22h 50m battery time left.
when I got it I could not put it down and at the end of the day I was at 15% and 6.5h of screen on time.
the camera is a frickin microscope compared to the gs4 I do macro photos a lot and it zooms in like crazy.
11th January 2015, 06:02 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 450
Originally Posted by XERO_Racer

Hi everyone, coming from the G2 forums thought I'd ask the simple question, as stated in the title.

I have a G2 D800, owned it since November, recently been thinking of switching over to the Flex, the OLED display, unique curve display and astonishing battery life based on what you guys be posting on here about it, gets me

I love my G2, the great battery life, development and screen, however, I got that urge to upgrade especially when AT&T has a deal going on right now that if you get any LG device(G2, Flex, G3 etc.) you get the G Pad 7.0 for a buck.

I would jump ship to the G3 but the difference in specs isnt that significant to me, and besides I already flashed the G3 port so it defeats the purpose of even getting the G3, the Flex on the other hand has got some unique features in its sleeves just like i mentioned earlier, G2 and Flex do have basically the same specs but no one around here where I live is rocking the Flex, thought I'd be maybe one of the few to have one.

Whats your intake on this?

Wait on the flex 2. I read that the designer through his phone nearly 20' on the air and let it hit the ground. To demonstrate its durability. As well as punched it and sat on it vigorously.
My OG flex has no issue sustaining waist/ chest high drop and I show off that capability all the time to coworkers but 20' is mind blowing.
11th January 2015, 01:42 PM |#13  
Flag Parry Sound, canada
Thanks Meter: 322
I read that article last night, and not only did he toss it in the air, he stepped on it and "sat on it vigorously" LOL

Too bad they reduced the curve though. I don't like that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread