FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Can't get into Download Mode sprint g flex (LS995ZV9)

2nd February 2015, 10:11 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hello, I'm trying to get my sprint G Flex (LS995ZV9) into dowload mode. Tried everything. Please help

5th February 2015, 01:01 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Shutdown the phone. Attach the mirco usb cable to phone once the phone is off. Hold down the volume up button and plug other end of usb cable into pc. Phone should boot into download mode.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium HD app
20th March 2015, 12:20 AM |#3  
Flag Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Meter: 14

More
EDIT: Was able to FINALLY GET IT INTO Download mode... I am all good now...

I also am not able to get into download mode, I did something really stupid, and did a clear from TWRP, but didnt flash anything, because there are no Sprint Flex roms to flash. When I came out of TWRP, it boots to basically the yellow boot screen, sometimes I can get it to go into the camera, but that is about it, I can get to the settings also.

when I try to boot into download mode so I can reflash the TOT file, I am just getting this screen when I tried to hold power and Vol Up, and pluging in the USB...

I have also tried what the post said about just powering off the phone, and holding Vol Up, and pluging in the usb... still the same...
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0001.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	3219385
Last edited by lexknight; 20th March 2015 at 09:12 PM.
8th April 2015, 08:09 AM |#4  
Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexknight

EDIT: Was able to FINALLY GET IT INTO Download mode... I am all good now...

I also am not able to get into download mode, I did something really stupid, and did a clear from TWRP, but didnt flash anything, because there are no Sprint Flex roms to flash. When I came out of TWRP, it boots to basically the yellow boot screen, sometimes I can get it to go into the camera, but that is about it, I can get to the settings also.

when I try to boot into download mode so I can reflash the TOT file, I am just getting this screen when I tried to hold power and Vol Up, and pluging in the USB...

I have also tried what the post said about just powering off the phone, and holding Vol Up, and pluging in the usb... still the same...
Attachment 3219385

is adb working ???? if yes then I can help you...
26th April 2015, 06:54 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 81

More
Also I had the same issue on tmo flex and what I did was opened LG flash tool and while phone is on out on software instead of charging I put the kdz file in flash tool them flash and my phone automatically went into download mode

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread