Any get a echo on the Flex after KitKat?

Search This thread

sweets55

May 25, 2009
I don't remember hearing a echo before KitKat. Maybe the radio isn't as good? It doesn't happen all the time. Wife's HTC M7 goes in and out when she talks on her phone. Not sure if somehow the issues are tower related or something with both of our phones?

Last edited:

sweets55

May 25, 2009
Guess I'm the only one. I might try a reset but probably won't help. Also having FC's on apps. Both after KitKat.

sweets55

May 25, 2009
My echo happens everyday. I told my mom that I was getting a echo and she's like I don't have one. LoL. I told her it's on my end and got off the phone.

rsohne

Mar 4, 2007
I get echo with T-Mobile and wifi calling. My fix has been to turn the volume to about 1/4 and it stops.

Koroz

Sep 3, 2010
Yup

Yup. I don't know if it happened on 4.2.2 or not, I got the phone, upgraded as soon as I opened it to 4.4.2 (v7 Sprint) and rooted, changed the audio to Dolby installed the viper audio app and made a call. It echoed bad. So, because I like to flash things (hubba hubba) I decided to flash back to stock 4.2.2, but like a retarded honey badger who doesn't give a ...., I forgot to test the call quality before I accepted the update back to 4.4.2.

So, most definitely happens on my phone, both with WiFi calling on or normal calling mode while using KK.

shwnr11

Jun 26, 2014
I get echo with T-Mobile and wifi calling. My fix has been to turn the volume to about 1/4 and it stops.

My Volume is blasting loud also. Usually it sounds as if the other person has me on speaker phone and I'm hearing my self.

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app

jgolf

Aug 8, 2013
echo on Google Hangouts voip call

When I make a Google Hangouts voip call with my LG G Flex, or answer an incoming call with Google Hangouts on the LG G Flex, the other party says the echo is unbearable. I actually cannot hear it, but they say it is terrible. It's too bad. I like using Google Hangouts for calls when I'm outside of cell coverage, but Hangouts is a no go for me with the Flex.