Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,698 Members 49,618 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

G-flex hdmi connection

Tip us?
 
cocous
Old
#1  
cocous's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 533
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Volos
Default G-flex hdmi connection

Hi i try to connect my phone on tv with MHL hdmi connection and the phone is rebooted. It need some special MHL like samsung galaxy?
Because this i have is from one htc evo 3d.
Maybe is not compatible.
Anyone to try?

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
 
mattwheat
Old
#2  
mattwheat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 240
Posts: 411
Join Date: Oct 2012
Check this out. You can charge while streaming no apps to install or mod. And its fairly cheap. Works perfect and I stream a lot of "shoebox" movies.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------



Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------



Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mattwheat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
cocous
Old
#3  
cocous's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 533
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Volos
Thanks but what difference have this from some other mhl.
In samsung devices i know has different pins on cable.
In lg?
This i have worked perfectly on HTC EVO 3D. Why doesn't work here?

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
 
wase4711
Old
#4  
wase4711's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3439
Posts: 8,474
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Outside of Chicago

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocous View Post
Thanks but what difference have this from some other mhl.
In samsung devices i know has different pins on cable.
In lg?
This i have worked perfectly on HTC EVO 3D. Why doesn't work here?

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
because this phone is NOT a HTC EVO 3D..Matt has given you a solution, so if you want to stream stuff from this phone, then take his suggestion..
LG Flex
HTC One Maxx
Samsung Note2
Samsung Note
Samsung S3
HTC Evo 3d
HTC Evo 4g
Samsung G2
IBones 3,4
Palm Treo
PPC 6700
HP IPAQ
Moto StarTac's, several
BlackBerry's, several
and on and on...
 
cocous
Old
#5  
cocous's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 533
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Volos
Ok thanks to all.

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
 
Lowerd97
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocous View Post
Hi i try to connect my phone on tv with MHL hdmi connection and the phone is rebooted. It need some special MHL like samsung galaxy?
Because this i have is from one htc evo 3d.
Maybe is not compatible.
Anyone to try?

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
This phone does not support hdmi out. I have tried 4 different adapters. You best bet is to use a Miracast adapter.

The best reviewed one I found is the Netgear Push 2 TV (PTV3000) Work great I use with my Pioneer Appradio3
 
cocous
Old
(Last edited by cocous; 27th June 2014 at 08:18 PM.)
#7  
cocous's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 533
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Volos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowerd97 View Post
This phone does not support hdmi out. I have tried 4 different adapters. You best bet is to use a Miracast adapter.

The best reviewed one I found is the Netgear Push 2 TV (PTV3000) Work great I use with my Pioneer Appradio3
Thanks for your awnser
But in ebay you can found mhl for gflex. This don't work?

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
 
Lowerd97
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocous View Post
Thanks for your awnser
But in ebay you can found mhl for gflex. This don't work?

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Most sites I found say that the phone does not support hdmi out or mhl. If you find that works please let me know.
 
mattwheat
Old
#9  
mattwheat's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 240
Posts: 411
Join Date: Oct 2012
I use my phone to stream Netflix , shoebox, afdah.com all that using the USB as an HDMI.
I bought this from amazon and it works great. I found that it works with my old GS4, Nexus 7 (2013), and my LG G Flex.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

The Following User Says Thank You to mattwheat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...