AOSP 5.1 ROM Compiled for the Moto E

It’s been a few weeks since the release of Android 5.1 and XDA Senior Member percy_g2 has … more

CutCalc: A Calculator for Mechanical Engineers

Mechanical and mechatronics engineers may want a handy app to calculate data for … more

Google Play Music Customizations – XDA Xposed Tuesday

If Cyanogen Inc. has its way, you won’t be forced into the Google … more

Sony Xperia Z3 Lollipop Framework Ported to CM12

Android 5.0 for Xperia has a unique look and feel. You don’t have to get a Sony … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

G-flex hdmi connection

27th June 2014, 11:49 AM |#1  
cocous's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Volos
Thanks Meter: 112
 
711 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Hi i try to connect my phone on tv with MHL hdmi connection and the phone is rebooted. It need some special MHL like samsung galaxy?
Because this i have is from one htc evo 3d.
Maybe is not compatible.
Anyone to try?

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
 
 
27th June 2014, 02:39 PM |#2  
mattwheat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag BIRMINGHAM
Thanks Meter: 421
 
807 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
Check this out. You can charge while streaming no apps to install or mod. And its fairly cheap. Works perfect and I stream a lot of "shoebox" movies.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------



Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 AM ----------



Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mattwheat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th June 2014, 05:11 PM |#3  
cocous's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Volos
Thanks Meter: 112
 
711 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Thanks but what difference have this from some other mhl.
In samsung devices i know has different pins on cable.
In lg?
This i have worked perfectly on HTC EVO 3D. Why doesn't work here?

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
27th June 2014, 06:35 PM |#4  
wase4711's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Outside of Chicago
Thanks Meter: 4,727
 
10,222 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocous

Thanks but what difference have this from some other mhl.
In samsung devices i know has different pins on cable.
In lg?
This i have worked perfectly on HTC EVO 3D. Why doesn't work here?

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

because this phone is NOT a HTC EVO 3D..Matt has given you a solution, so if you want to stream stuff from this phone, then take his suggestion..
27th June 2014, 06:42 PM |#5  
cocous's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Volos
Thanks Meter: 112
 
711 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Ok thanks to all.

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
27th June 2014, 06:50 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocous

Hi i try to connect my phone on tv with MHL hdmi connection and the phone is rebooted. It need some special MHL like samsung galaxy?
Because this i have is from one htc evo 3d.
Maybe is not compatible.
Anyone to try?

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

This phone does not support hdmi out. I have tried 4 different adapters. You best bet is to use a Miracast adapter.

The best reviewed one I found is the Netgear Push 2 TV (PTV3000) Work great I use with my Pioneer Appradio3
27th June 2014, 08:13 PM |#7  
cocous's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Volos
Thanks Meter: 112
 
711 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowerd97

This phone does not support hdmi out. I have tried 4 different adapters. You best bet is to use a Miracast adapter.

The best reviewed one I found is the Netgear Push 2 TV (PTV3000) Work great I use with my Pioneer Appradio3

Thanks for your awnser
But in ebay you can found mhl for gflex. This don't work?

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Last edited by cocous; 27th June 2014 at 08:18 PM.
27th June 2014, 09:16 PM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocous

Thanks for your awnser
But in ebay you can found mhl for gflex. This don't work?

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D955 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Most sites I found say that the phone does not support hdmi out or mhl. If you find that works please let me know.
28th June 2014, 04:58 PM |#9  
mattwheat's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag BIRMINGHAM
Thanks Meter: 421
 
807 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
More
I use my phone to stream Netflix , shoebox, afdah.com all that using the USB as an HDMI.
I bought this from amazon and it works great. I found that it works with my old GS4, Nexus 7 (2013), and my LG G Flex.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to mattwheat For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st March 2015, 10:58 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2015
More
Thumbs up Lg g flex slim port working
Monoprice SilmPort works on LG G FLEX
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes