Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Help Me Get On Track

15th January 2015, 03:52 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 166

735 posts
More
Hey guys, just got my G Flex and it's an LS995 Sprint version. However, the person who traded with me has rooted the phone and flashed a AT&T ROM. Im happy because it works on MetroPCS but how am I supposed to go about flashing a 4.4 rom? Not too sure about this.
15th January 2015, 11:22 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

735 posts
More
I just need to know if there is a way that I can safely get into 4.4. Anything, a link or a simple explanation. I already read the thread on the the unlocking but im not sure if its sim unlocked or just flashed
17th January 2015, 12:36 AM   |  #3  
Blúntville
Thanks Meter: 8

79 posts
More
Rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by bor3d2damax

I just need to know if there is a way that I can safely get into 4.4. Anything, a link or a simple explanation. I already read the thread on the the unlocking but im not sure if its sim unlocked or just flashed

Sounds like they just Flashed a ROM
So if It works and ur fine with ATT keep it if you wanna go stock an build your way up then u'll need LGFLASHTOOL and correct TOT or KDZ and then u'll have to figure out how to get into download mode (Plug USB in2 PC with phone POWERED OFF) plug USB in well holdin VOL UP BUTTON

Hope this helps
The Following User Says Thank You to Ickyz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th January 2015, 03:14 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

735 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ickyz

Sounds like they just Flashed a ROM
So if It works and ur fine with ATT keep it if you wanna go stock an build your way up then u'll need LGFLASHTOOL and correct TOT or KDZ and then u'll have to figure out how to get into download mode (Plug USB in2 PC with phone POWERED OFF) plug USB in well holdin VOL UP BUTTON

Hope this helps

Thanks mate, much appreciated.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread