Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,212 Members 42,793 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

LG G Flex only in 2g (edge)

Tip us?

CaioSG
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default LG G Flex only in 2g (edge)

Hello, I have a LG Flex G D958, i use the system 4g for 4 months normally ... and suddenly the signal became only edge (2g), other 4g chips placed on it are also edge. Already formatted (system format) and keeps edge, 2g / 3g / 4g automatic option is selected, someone has gone through such a problem?

letakomahieu
Old
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
May I ask ?
I got an ATT LG G FLEX, and it is unlocked now, and now I try to enable mobile data, nothing showing up.
The Following User Says Thank You to letakomahieu For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

CaioSG
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by letakomahieu View Post
May I ask ?
I got an ATT LG G FLEX, and it is unlocked now, and now I try to enable mobile data, nothing showing up.
In my case i got only in 2g .... and after format still in edge. (using 4.4.2 stock firmware)
The Following User Says Thank You to CaioSG For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

letakomahieu
Old
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
My case is :
I got the att lg g flex 950, and I unlocked it by unlockunit, after that I tried to enable mobile network, and the icon on the notification bar doenst show up or do anything? Anyone have any idea? I on T-Mobile now,thanks

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Free mobile app

letakomahieu
Old
Thanks Meter 12

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaioSG View Post
In my case i got only in 2g .... and after format still in edge. (using 4.4.2 stock firmware)
Hey buddy, I just do the APN reset + delete any exist. So I'm on T-mobile - I just did APN setting - and its work fine for me now. Depend on which network/provider you are, google search for itself APN setting, it might work !
Its happended when you do the factory reset - all the APN profile just all gone I think ...