OP MakeMeFibonacci

13th July 2014, 01:32 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Rockford
Thanks Meter: 8

68 posts
Donate to Me
More
I am using an LG QuickWindow Folio case with my Flex, and I have to say that I love it. My only real issue is that I don't think that it displays enough information. I have Tasker, and I found a set of Tasker profiles, tasks, and a scene that would overlay the information I need on the Quickwindow display (I think, at least). I just need to know what the service name is. With the G2 it's com.lge.lockscreen.PouchLockScreen. It's not important, but any help figuring this out would be appreciated. Thanks.
17th July 2014, 03:23 PM   |  #2  
Flag Pittsburgh Pa
Thanks Meter: 38

322 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeMeFibonacci

I am using an LG QuickWindow Folio case with my Flex, and I have to say that I love it. My only real issue is that I don't think that it displays enough information. I have Tasker, and I found a set of Tasker profiles, tasks, and a scene that would overlay the information I need on the Quickwindow display (I think, at least). I just need to know what the service name is. With the G2 it's com.lge.lockscreen.PouchLockScreen. It's not important, but any help figuring this out would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have the quickwindow case as well and was wondering if there is a way to change the apps that can be displayed in the window.....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread