Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,200 Members 40,389 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LG QuickWindow Folio question

Tip us?

MakeMeFibonacci
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] LG QuickWindow Folio question

I am using an LG QuickWindow Folio case with my Flex, and I have to say that I love it. My only real issue is that I don't think that it displays enough information. I have Tasker, and I found a set of Tasker profiles, tasks, and a scene that would overlay the information I need on the Quickwindow display (I think, at least). I just need to know what the service name is. With the G2 it's com.lge.lockscreen.PouchLockScreen. It's not important, but any help figuring this out would be appreciated. Thanks.
"Some may question your right to destroy ten billion people. Those who understand know that you have no right to let them live."

Exterminatus Extremis

lostsoul77
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeMeFibonacci View Post
I am using an LG QuickWindow Folio case with my Flex, and I have to say that I love it. My only real issue is that I don't think that it displays enough information. I have Tasker, and I found a set of Tasker profiles, tasks, and a scene that would overlay the information I need on the Quickwindow display (I think, at least). I just need to know what the service name is. With the G2 it's com.lge.lockscreen.PouchLockScreen. It's not important, but any help figuring this out would be appreciated. Thanks.
I have the quickwindow case as well and was wondering if there is a way to change the apps that can be displayed in the window.....
"If you could walk a mile in my shoes, you would be crazy too.....with nothin' to lose" -2Pac