lets port pac miui or carbon

Search This thread

duecefromcleveland

Apr 6, 2014
Thanks to playfulgod and d fuse we have everything we need to flash roms on 4.2.2 im a flashaholic but theres only 2 roms so who wants to help me start porting roms to this phone. I think this phone is great and probably gonna keep it for a while(cost 350 dollars) and since dfuse left theres only playfulgod and Garrett. I wanna join in and starting. Porting these roms is there anyone with me on the d959

D-FUSE

Oct 11, 2010
Panama City(Got to love the beach)
Thanks to playfulgod and d fuse we have everything we need to flash roms on 4.2.2 im a flashaholic but theres only 2 roms so who wants to help me start porting roms to this phone. I think this phone is great and probably gonna keep it for a while(cost 350 dollars) and since dfuse left theres only playfulgod and Garrett. I wanna join in and starting. Porting these roms is there anyone with me on the d959
Best of luck on that dude. I now have a G3.

Reactions: duecefromcleveland

duecefromcleveland

Apr 6, 2014
Thanks for everything you did already on getting the ball rolling i just wanna keep pushing it

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Best of luck on that dude. I now have a G3.