Battery Charged in 30 Seconds? Maybe in 2016

Phones and tablets are getting more and more power hungry with each passing generation. Their … more

ZArchive Manages Your File Archives

Today smartphones are quite powerful devices that can handle multiple processes at once. In fact, some of … more

Regain Double Tap to Wake Functionality on the Nexus 6

A few months ago, Google announced its newest flagship device, the Nexus 6, alongside … more

Clean Your Recent Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

In this day and age, you have quite a few apps installed and running on your Android … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[q] [help] i need to remove the custom recovery but i cannot access the os

OP vado11

22nd August 2014, 09:28 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

8 posts
More
i am using an lg g flex d958 and i have a custom recovery installed on it and i tried to install the ota update i received from lg, while i still had the custom recovery....now my phone keeps booting the recovery and i cannot access the os or the download mode, i would like to to remove the custom recovery since it is the cause of my problems, but i dont know what to do.....please help, how do i remove the custom recovery?
26th August 2014, 01:50 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
More
thanks for nothing solved it on my own
i found a way around the problem, thank you very much for not helping at all.....you are all huge a**es
26th August 2014, 02:13 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vado11

i found a way around the problem, thank you very much for not helping at all.....you are all huge a**es

solution was simple enough flash a rom from a different varient through adb sideload, this got ride of the custom recovery afer the reboot....then booted into download mode, already had all the nessesary tools installed so just flashed in the .kdz file for my D958....which is now working fine without your help....voila!! success!!!
26th August 2014, 03:45 AM   |  #4  
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,881

5,060 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I'm sorry we're not at your beckoning call. I didn't notice vado11 at the bottom of my check last time I looked. I also haven't seen my check from XDA in a while. Oh that's right it's because you don't right my check and don't even contribute on this site (hope that's not yet if you lose the attitude) and the ones who do don't get paid.
26th August 2014, 06:02 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Panama City(Got to love the beach)
Thanks Meter: 2,841

3,926 posts
More
Quote:

Obviously somebody doesn't have any class and and furthermore there was much easier way to fix you're phone,but because of your bad attitude. You'll never hear it from me on to fix. Have a good day and good luck with that G flex.
26th August 2014, 08:35 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-FUSE

Obviously somebody doesn't have any class and and furthermore there was much easier way to fix you're phone,but because of your bad attitude. You'll never hear it from me on to fix. Have a good day and good luck with that G flex.

i cant start donating or contributing f noone seems to want to give support, i think it is only fair.
and dfuse you can't blame me for my bad attitude lots of there people ask for help and just get ignored...it is called frustartion, i think you have exprienced it before
Last edited by vado11; 26th August 2014 at 08:46 AM.
26th August 2014, 05:19 PM   |  #7  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Panama City(Got to love the beach)
Thanks Meter: 2,841

3,926 posts
More
Quote:

i cant start donating or contributing f noone seems to want to give support, i think it is only fair.
and dfuse you can't blame me for my bad attitude lots of there people ask for help and just get ignored...it is called frustartion, i think you have exprienced it before

I no longer have the g flex anymore but people are getting ignored because no one is reading looking at the warning. Now this might not be your case but when your pm gets filled with people that do stupid stuff you just don't care anynore
26th August 2014, 07:12 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

8 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-FUSE

I no longer have the g flex anymore but people are getting ignored because no one is reading looking at the warning. Now this might not be your case but when your pm gets filled with people that do stupid stuff you just don't care anynore

i understand you hey, but i dont think i wuld come across as helpless because i have experience with this sort of thing...sorry for the outburst mate
The Following User Says Thank You to vado11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th August 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #9  
Flag Outside of Chicago
Thanks Meter: 3,863

9,260 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

my parents taught me that its better to give than receive, and when you do, you get paid back MANY times over..You must have missed THAT lesson..

NO ONE asked you to contribute anything before they would help you; common courtesy would come into play, especially if you wanted something from strangers who have no clue who you are or why they should do anything for someone who hasn't done a thing for this community..
The Following User Says Thank You to wase4711 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th August 2014, 02:41 AM   |  #10  
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator
Flag Songkhla
Thanks Meter: 14,147

6,275 posts
More
Wow... just wow.

Thread Closed.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread