FORUMS

I/O Summary: How Android M Handles Power And Charging

In the spirit of improving the core Android experience, Google is changing Android … more

I/O Summary: Google Photos App

At I/O 2015, Google tackled the information problem in mobile once more, this time through … more

I/O Summary: Development, Play Store, The Next Billion

VP of Engineering Jen Fitzpatrick began talking about what Google is doing to … more

I/O Summary: Google Now on Tap

Google is all about organizing the world’s information to make it universally useful, and these … more

Rear LED constantly blinking

Thanks Meter: 41
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
My rear LED is constantly flashing from green to while to purple. I have went into the settings and unchecked everything and it still does it regardless. Only way to get it to stop is by disabling the front and rear LED. Anyone experiencing this? On a Sprint Flex running KK.

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Free mobile app
 
 
19th July 2014, 08:26 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Are you rooted?

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app
20th July 2014, 02:41 AM |#3  
Carson.'s Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Its stuck in the animation of being in a call. Not sure if you can fix it. Maybe make a backup and restore it?

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
20th July 2014, 03:12 AM |#4  
kintwofan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,888
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson.

Its stuck in the animation of being in a call. Not sure if you can fix it. Maybe make a backup and restore it?

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Make a backup of the system broken then restore that broken system?
21st July 2014, 04:11 AM |#5  
Carson.'s Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintwofan

Make a backup of the system broken then restore that broken system?

I take that back. My only guess is through adb then

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st July 2014, 11:45 AM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson.

Its stuck in the animation of being in a call. Not sure if you can fix it. Maybe make a backup and restore it?

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Go to the app manager and clear out the cache on incallui & notificationmanager.



Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shwnr11 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd July 2014, 03:09 PM |#7  
lostsoul77's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh Pa
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
clearing cache for incallui did the trick
Quote:
Originally Posted by shwnr11

Go to the app manager and clear out the cache on incallui & notificationmanager.


Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app


OK clearing cache for incallui did the trick however the LED won't stay lit red while charging. There is no notificationmanager listed in app manager. I'm rooted (4.4.2) and this is a fresh reflash as of a week ago.
23rd July 2014, 03:12 PM |#8  
lostsoul77's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pittsburgh Pa
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by shwnr11

Go to the app manager and clear out the cache on incallui & notificationmanager.



Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul77

OK clearing cache for incallui did the trick however the LED won't stay lit red while charging. There is no notificationmanager listed in app manager. I'm rooted (4.4.2) and this is a fresh reflash as of a week ago.

I take that back about the charging LED, it began lighting up...Thanks for the help!
23rd July 2014, 04:27 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Your welcome

Sent from my LG-D959 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G Flex Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank