Security Error

Search This thread

ajsmsg78

Dec 6, 2008
Selden, NY
Huawei MediaPad X2
Xiaomi Poco F3
I just went back to Stock KitKat, took the new OTA (T-Mobile) and rooted with towelroot. Everything went fine. When I was removing some bloat and restarted I get the LG Boot Logo and a Security Error underneath it. I cannot get into the Bootloader at all. Holding volume up and plugging in the usb cable does nothing. I can, however, get into stock recovery and wipe but that doesn't fix anything. Does anyone have any idea how to get out of this soft brick?

ajsmsg78

Dec 6, 2008
Selden, NY
Huawei MediaPad X2
Xiaomi Poco F3
I gave up and went into T-Mobile and purchased another line with a Note 3 and swapped the SIM. T-Mobile overnighted me a new G Flex which I'm gonna use as a second "house" line and use the Note 3 as my primary line. It's so much easier to deal with a Samsung Phone as it's not locked down like the LG phones are. Thanks to everyone here who has been trying to get a KitKat recovery working.

brittoking

Apr 12, 2008
I gave up and went into T-Mobile and purchased another line with a Note 3 and swapped the SIM. T-Mobile overnighted me a new G Flex which I'm gonna use as a second "house" line and use the Note 3 as my primary line. It's so much easier to deal with a Samsung Phone as it's not locked down like the LG phones are. Thanks to everyone here who has been trying to get a KitKat recovery working.

I thought the note 3 on kk was locked?

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

brittoking

Apr 12, 2008
I believe the note 3 has been unlocked on TMO for a long time..
when I got my flex in February, there were already tons of roms for the note 3 on TMO

You know I was about to edit my post I knew there were a ton of roms cuz I used to be on a testing team for beanstalk builds but someone remarked that if you took the kk update it locked the note 3? Eh I'm probably misinformed like usual lol

Reactions: wase4711

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I thought the note 3 on kk was locked?

when I got my flex in February, there were already tons of roms for the note 3 on TMO

You know I was about to edit my post I knew there were a ton of roms cuz I used to be on a testing team for beanstalk builds but someone remarked that if you took the kk update it locked the note 3? Eh I'm probably misinformed like usual lol