Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,599 Members 38,328 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Sprint G Flex Camera Error

Tip us?

skull69pr
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Sprint G Flex Camera Error

A few days ago a tried to take a picture and it give me an error "cant connect to camera" im in stock kitkat..tried google camera app and still the same...PLEASE HELP!!!

Sent from my LG-LS995 using XDA Premium HD app

Visa Declined
Old
Thanks Meter 331
Quote:
Originally Posted by skull69pr View Post
A few days ago a tried to take a picture and it give me an error "cant connect to camera" im in stock kitkat..tried google camera app and still the same...PLEASE HELP!!!
If you're at your wits end, you'll probably need to factory reset your device. If you take this problem to a carrier store, that's the first thing they're going to want you to do anyways.
Asking for Thank You's in your signature is retarded.
The Following User Says Thank You to Visa Declined For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dgomez720
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by skull69pr View Post

did you drop it by any chance? the camera may have come loose and if thats the case...take it in. i dont think the techs are allowed to open them yet or dont know HOW to open them..but guy above me is right..if you take it in, they'll want to reset it...we were taught to always do that first whether the customer wanted it done or not...if they didnt, we were told to "try anything we know" until the customer came back and then ask them one more time...no replacement until it's done.
If I've helped you in any way, please feel free to hit the "Thanks" button for meh and not just SAY it
The Following User Says Thank You to dgomez720 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

skull69pr
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
I uninstalled the google camera app and disable the stock camera app and problem solved......thank you guys!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to skull69pr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

skull69pr
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
F**k.....still the same....sometimes work and sometimes dont