Ask a question

No registration required

After towel root volume buttons freezes d950

OP xyebo

26th August 2014, 02:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hello to everyone. I did a towelroot on my AT&T D950 and thereafter hit multiple freezes, but most common when I open music player (and it could be any Google, VLC, native doesn't matter) it seems starting to play the file, but no sound, if press volume buttons on the back it get frozen completely and reboots in few seconds. Tried to unroot with SUPERSU and seems to be successful, factory reset few times, tried everything, but immediately even after hard reset it start doing it again. Any advice will be highly appreciated.
26th August 2014, 06:36 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 381

763 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyebo

Hello to everyone. I did a towelroot on my AT&T D950 and thereafter hit multiple freezes, but most common when I open music player (and it could be any Google, VLC, native doesn't matter) it seems starting to play the file, but no sound, if press volume buttons on the back it get frozen completely and reboots in few seconds. Tried to unroot with SUPERSU and seems to be successful, factory reset few times, tried everything, but immediately even after hard reset it start doing it again. Any advice will be highly appreciated.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2644083

Use this to start fresh and that should work assuming it's not hardware related
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread