FORUMS

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Any xposed theming mod caused IMEI loss

3,680 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,217
 
By eZdubzitmk4, Recognized Contributor on 19th June 2014, 01:42 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Anybody know what any theming xposed mods like xbatterythemer or xthemer causes my IMEI to lose after a couple minutes? Once I remove the theming module and reboot imei is fine

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk
 
 
19th June 2014, 11:03 PM |#2  
brittoking's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 476
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eZdubzitmk4

Anybody know what any theming xposed mods like xbatterythemer or xthemer causes my IMEI to lose after a couple minutes? Once I remove the theming module and reboot imei is fine

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Nothing I've used eZ. I also don't check my imei often though lol

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th June 2014, 11:26 PM |#3  
eZdubzitmk4's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag RI
Thanks Meter: 4,217
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by brittoking

Nothing I've used eZ. I also don't check my imei often though lol

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

well I never noticed it till I went to send a text and it said no SIM lol

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk
19th June 2014, 11:35 PM |#4  
brittoking's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 476
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eZdubzitmk4

well I never noticed it till I went to send a text and it said no SIM lol

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah I would have noticed that LOL

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st June 2014, 02:20 AM |#5  
brandonhatty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 179
 
More
I deodexed 4.4 today and it killed imei. Good news that's all it killed

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
21st June 2014, 03:16 AM |#6  
eZdubzitmk4's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag RI
Thanks Meter: 4,217
 
Donate to Me
More
Yeah this phone is not easy to develop for.jeez

Sent from my LG-D950 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eZdubzitmk4 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 08:21 AM |#7  
sweets55's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 478
 
More
I wonder if the G3 will be any easier. ^

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes