[MOD][AUDIO]Enable Dolby EQ

Search This thread

Murshad007

Apr 30, 2012
Lahore
Xiaomi Poco F3
The dobly is actually system wide because instead of using LG audio effects, it uses the kernels dolby config. For those who want to really hear it, I recommend google play music. Open terminal and make sure its #

adb shell setprop tunnel.decode true
adb shell setprop tunnel.audiovideo.decode true

HOWEVER this is break the lg music app. Be warn

For me it's not an issue because I have all my music on play music.

What does Breaking of LG Music App means?

Sent from my LG G Flex F340K on LTE network, Stock KitKat 4.4.2 Rooted
using XDA mobile app

Murshad007

Apr 30, 2012
Lahore
Xiaomi Poco F3
Awesome dude. That was the part I hated about this phone and now it's bangin bro!!! ????

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

peqa7eqe.jpg

Looks like u can do it with the vidoe player too

I ahve changed My Vidro.xml file to Cinema Siund effect

But I am not getting any effect. Before Im Video Player I dont have an Option of Audio Effects. Now I have the Normal Effect option which is greyed out. I have check it with Headphones and without headphone. Kindly see
using XDA mobile app

Attachments

• 1417086565844.jpg
    1417086565844.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 668
  • 1417086649189.jpg
    1417086649189.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 668
Reactions: EverPing

hardcoxu

Aug 19, 2011
Athens
ok...the dolby effect is an eq preset...is enabled in presets...but is the same with normal preset...conclusion...not working.

Green_Ranger

Jan 27, 2015
no difference

ok...the dolby effect is an eq preset...is enabled in presets...but is the same with normal preset...conclusion...not working.

Yep, me too.. i can confirm it's not working...i dont see any difference with normal eq... i can hear difference when using v4android..

but still, i'm not losing hope on this Dolby thingy.. maybe someone can work this out? Switching back to viper for now....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Code:
    #include 
    /*
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
    */

Requirements
    • Rooted
    • Know how to edit system files
    • Love music

Instructions is quite simple and clear.

Open you favorite file text editor. Find com.lge.music.xml in system/etc. Change the lines to dolby. save changes and reboot. I also attached my sweet equalizer. Some may like it some may hate it.

oJFam6C.png

4rgQM3U.png

HPsSZuV.png
    I'm unfamiliar with Viper..

You can read about it here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2191223

I knew about it for a while but really wasn't interested. I've tried a lot of different audio mods but they weren't much of a big deal. Viper4Android has completely changed my mind about what high-end audio can sound like on an Android device. I can sit here and talk about it all day long but it's one of those things that you have to see for yourself. My Nexus 5 is now a dedicated music player that I take with me most places I go. If you've invested in a set of high-quality headphones you really owe it to yourself to try this mod out. Read up on it as much as you can, and flash it as a system app on some device you have laying around with root access. You'll love it.
    Nope. I've installed it hundreds of times when I change ROMs and such. I have notice I get the best install with out any issue if I download it , open in app drawer rather than clicking open after install. So open in app drawer for the first time then wait you'll get superuser in a sec. Wait on it cuz if I accident my bypass or cancel it I have an issue. So open then grant permission then pick super hi quality or what ever the best quality offered then click OK for everything else. Before you reboot go to viper's menu under "ui setting" pick "expert" it will then back you out of viper now reboot. Once rebooted plug in head phones then open viper and adj your features.
    u5u9ujet.jpg

Dropbox link to the latest viper release:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1bzx6ze9skdbrut/ViPER4Android_FX_A4.x.apk

+5
    I did it. Everything is great.
    But I have a question...we just change the name to Dolbi. So we just activated new mode which one was not available in the system before ?
    Awesome dude. That was the part I hated about this phone and now it's bangin bro!!! ????

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

peqa7eqe.jpg

Looks like u can do it with the vidoe player too

I ahve changed My Vidro.xml file to Cinema Siund effect

But I am not getting any effect. Before Im Video Player I dont have an Option of Audio Effects. Now I have the Normal Effect option which is greyed out. I have check it with Headphones and without headphone. Kindly see
    using XDA mobile app