This is a TWRP backup of the stock firmware for V510 GPE GPAD 8.3. It has already been updated to 4.4.4. It is completely stock no mods, no root, no busybox. This should ensure that you are able to take future OTAs without issue. Many GPE users have been having problems with the OTA for 4.4.4 The reason is that the OTA does a system verification and any type of modification causes it to fail.
How to flash this:
1. Reboot into bootloader
2. Flash TWRP if you don't already have it. Current version is 184.108.40.206 fastboot flash recovery xxxxxxxxxxxxx.img (where xxxxx is the filename)
3. Reboot System
4. Copy the entire contents of the zip file to your TWRP/BACKUPS/LG0000XXXXXXXX folder. Make sure you copy the folder 2014-06-26--18-41-18 KTU84P.L002. If you don't have a backups folder, create one in TWRP by choosing Backup, then backup something like the boot partition.
5. Reboot to Recovery Vol Dwn+Pwr or adb reboot recovery.
6. Choose Restore and select 2014-06-26--18-41-18 KTU84P.L002
7. Once finished Reboot System.
8. Upon boot you should be greeted with the usual Setup screens.
9. Reboot into bootloader
10. (Optional) Flash stock recovery: fastboot flash recovery 17-recovery.img
11. Reboot into system
Flashing the stock recovery is optional however if you want a completely stock experience and ensure future OTAs, you probably want to do so. Also note that you must unroot to take any future OTAs.
TWRP BACKUP 4.4.4 KTU84P.L002
One Plus One Sandstone Black 64GB
LG G3 D851 SIM Unlocked (ATT) 32GB
HTC One M8 32GB Gunmetal Grey
LG G-Pad 8.3 GPE
Google Nexus 7 16 GB (2013)
Add me to your Google+ Circle: https://plus.google.com/106721746210047548500/posts