[Q] Looking for the most stable and working AOSP based ROM for G PAD?

OP djsynth

23rd June 2014, 07:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 13

226 posts
More
Hi there I am looking for a AOSP Based ROM =, I've seen CM11 and a couple of other ROMS but not sure which one would be the most stable and battery friendly.

People with more experience with flashing the roms currently available could you please share your experiences?

I am currently using a European LG Stock rooted rom but I want the speed and fluidity of AOSP based ROM with hopefully improved battery life
and most of the hardware working e.g. IR Blaster etc

please share the which AOSP based ROM you are using, your experience with it and a link to it.

Thank you very much for your opinions and input beforehand.
23rd June 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #2  
Flag Behind You
Thanks Meter: 672

993 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djsynth

Hi there I am looking for a AOSP Based ROM =, I've seen CM11 and a couple of other ROMS but not sure which one would be the most stable and battery friendly.

People with more experience with flashing the roms currently available could you please share your experiences?

I am currently using a European LG Stock rooted rom but I want the speed and fluidity of AOSP based ROM with hopefully improved battery life
and most of the hardware working e.g. IR Blaster etc

please share the which AOSP based ROM you are using, your experience with it and a link to it.

Thank you very much for your opinions and input beforehand.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of infecteds roms. They all seem fast and smooth. Checking the cpu governer is not set at ondemand, I think, is a must do.
I personally use infected SlimKat, though I used his cm11 nightlys for ages. His SlimKat, for me, is the best.
It's going to be more stable than cm Nightlies simply because it's not a nightly build. It's got a few extras that I love, but ultimately you need to have a flashing session and see which appeals to you most.

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium HD app
The Following User Says Thank You to whoamigriffiths For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 18

172 posts
http://slimroms.net/
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread