Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,629 Members 41,532 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[REQ - Help] System/app + System/priv-app Folders

Tip us?

ciao99
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Default [REQ - Help] System/app + System/priv-app Folders

Hi guys, after upgrading my GPad to V50020d i deleted some system apps, but something went wrong and i can't use HomeLauncher anymore. Can someone post the 2 folders (app & priv-app) so i will replace the files?
Samsung Galaxy S I9000

Nexus⁴ CM 11 / PA 4+

Lg G Pad 8.3

calebcabob
Old
(Last edited by calebcabob; 5th July 2014 at 08:12 AM.)
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciao99 View Post
Hi guys, after upgrading my GPad to V50020d i deleted some system apps, but something went wrong and i can't use HomeLauncher anymore. Can someone post the 2 folders (app & priv-app) so i will replace the files?
It's not that easy bro. You would end up with lots of extra stuff, aside from it being a HUGE upload for me, ha....So, what you should do is just download a custom rom (zip) and using something like Solid Explorer, you can just browse through the zip and take what u think you're missing (obviously don't flash the rom...even though in the end, you just may end up having too). Anyways, make your system folder r/w-able first though. And from now on, use NoBloat from the play store when you wanna start pressing your DELETE button!!
The Following User Says Thank You to calebcabob For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ciao99
Old
(Last edited by ciao99; 5th July 2014 at 11:00 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebcabob View Post
It's not that easy bro. You would end up with lots of extra stuff, aside from it being a HUGE upload for me, ha....So, what you should do is just download a custom rom (zip) and using something like Solid Explorer, you can just browse through the zip and take what u think you're missing (obviously don't flash the rom...even though in the end, you just may end up having too). Anyways, make your system folder r/w-able first though. And from now on, use NoBloat from the play store when you wanna start pressing your DELETE button!!
Thank you for support, i solved the problem with lg support tool + backup.
Samsung Galaxy S I9000

Nexus⁴ CM 11 / PA 4+

Lg G Pad 8.3
Tags
system app