No registration required

[REQ - Help] System/app + System/priv-app Folders

OP ciao99

3rd July 2014, 12:41 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47

361 posts
More
Hi guys, after upgrading my GPad to V50020d i deleted some system apps, but something went wrong and i can't use HomeLauncher anymore. Can someone post the 2 folders (app & priv-app) so i will replace the files?
5th July 2014, 09:09 AM   |  #2  
Bristol County, Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 280

670 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciao99

Hi guys, after upgrading my GPad to V50020d i deleted some system apps, but something went wrong and i can't use HomeLauncher anymore. Can someone post the 2 folders (app & priv-app) so i will replace the files?

It's not that easy bro. You would end up with lots of extra stuff, aside from it being a HUGE upload for me, ha....So, what you should do is just download a custom rom (zip) and using something like Solid Explorer, you can just browse through the zip and take what u think you're missing (obviously don't flash the rom...even though in the end, you just may end up having too). Anyways, make your system folder r/w-able first though. And from now on, use NoBloat from the play store when you wanna start pressing your DELETE button!!
Last edited by calebcabob; 5th July 2014 at 09:12 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to calebcabob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th July 2014, 09:25 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47

361 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebcabob

It's not that easy bro. You would end up with lots of extra stuff, aside from it being a HUGE upload for me, ha....So, what you should do is just download a custom rom (zip) and using something like Solid Explorer, you can just browse through the zip and take what u think you're missing (obviously don't flash the rom...even though in the end, you just may end up having too). Anyways, make your system folder r/w-able first though. And from now on, use NoBloat from the play store when you wanna start pressing your DELETE button!!

Thank you for support, i solved the problem with lg support tool + backup.
Last edited by ciao99; 5th July 2014 at 12:00 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
system app
Previous Thread Next Thread