Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,427 Members 40,687 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

NavBar on the Left

Tip us?

mastrolindo1991
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default NavBar on the Left

Hi guys, there is a method to force the navigation bar on left (or right) when tablet is in orizzontal mode? Thanks

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Free mobile app

melkhatt
Old
Thanks Meter 11
I'm looking' for the same thing.
In my nexus 5 , the navbar goes to the right side in landscape. But not in The LG PAD: always at the bottom.

mastrolindo1991
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Also in mu gnexus it goes on the right side. I have no idea about

Jhon998
Old
Thanks Meter 36

DONATE TO ME
Try Some GMD soft keys have an option to put it in right side in landscape...

GMD Auto Hide Soft Keys root
My Devices+Links

Phone: Sony Xperia Z2 Black(D6503)>[HERE]UN-Locked BL>[FTF]Stock 4.4.2(.314)>[DoomLord's]DoomKernel>[HERE]XZDualRecovery>[HERE]Rooted.
Tablet: LG G Pad 8.3(V500)White>[HERE]LRS (2.5)(20d)>[HERE]AIC Kernel (Beta v.1.1)>[HERE]TWRP Recovery(2.7.1.0)>[HERE]Rooted.

Had: SGS4 Active(I9295)Blue>SG Mega 6.3(GT-I9205)Grey>LG Optimus Vu(P895)White>Nokia Lumia820Red>Nokia701Silver>Nokia7230Silver>Nokia31 10Black.

mastrolindo1991
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Nope, doesnt work: it allows navbar on right side but only for the auto-hiding navbar, not the normal one. Ty anyway

galaxys
Old
Thanks Meter 561
Also looking for this. Been trying exposed Gravitybox options but that's not working either...?
LGNexus5(art+purity+codeblue+twrp) & LGGPad8.3(gpe)<LGNexus4sold <HTCSensationsold <HTCNexus1sold <HTCHermessold <LG5250sold <MotorolaStarTacvault.
The XDA Cheerleaders hope your devices are winners! Happy Flashing!

Galaxys Enterprises: Fashion is a Passion - Life in the Cardio Fast Lane - High Energy EDM Mix - Travel is a Universal High!

Bill_windows
Old
Thanks Meter 11
buy UDN navbar pro,I'm using this for over a year and it updates all the time,great app

galaxys
Old
Thanks Meter 561
Ok, was able get the Navbar on the right side in Landscape. Installed Exposed Phab7 (is an on-the-fly UI switcher: select Phone in Landscape settings)! Using GravityBox for all other Navbar settings.
LGNexus5(art+purity+codeblue+twrp) & LGGPad8.3(gpe)<LGNexus4sold <HTCSensationsold <HTCNexus1sold <HTCHermessold <LG5250sold <MotorolaStarTacvault.

Galaxys Enterprises: Fashion is a Passion - Life in the Cardio Fast Lane - High Energy EDM Mix - Travel is a Universal High!
The Following User Says Thank You to galaxys For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

athankar75
Old
Thanks Meter 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxys View Post
Ok, was able get the Navbar on the right side in Landscape. Installed Exposed Phab7 (is an on-the-fly UI switcher: select Phone in Landscape settings)! Using GravityBox for all other Navbar settings.
I am looking for that mod, can you be more specific what to do? Is it necessary to root?

galaxys
Old
Thanks Meter 561
Quote:
Originally Posted by athankar75 View Post
I am looking for that mod, can you be more specific what to do? Is it necessary to root?
Must be rooted (XposedInstaller requires root to be able to install framework into system).

The Following User Says Thank You to galaxys For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]