Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,520 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: What stock based firmware are you on?
V20b 8 32.00%
V20c 0 0%
V20d 15 60.00%
Other 2 8.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

[MOD][V500 20d(US)]Split Window for the G Pad

Tip us?

SPBoss
Old
Thanks Meter 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by c.j.m View Post
Got it to work with 20d eur on drive.google.com/file/d/0BxDofieTNecMalBuT2ZJcjhTMHM/edit?usp=sharing

sry, you have to make a copy/paste cause i can't post link due to xda limitation of new user
Thanks bro great work for porting and thanks to op aswell.

Just flashed and thats it, i assume you added buildprop tweaks as they were already there after flashing [emoji5]

Jhon998
Old
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirus20 View Post
I Can't make it work on mine. It appears in settings enable it but when I press back button nothing happens. I'm in 20d stock with aic kernel running in art.

Edit: art was the problem in dalvic works fine
Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Free mobile app
For me i have xposed installed and g2 xposed module and long press back= kill current app, long press recent= launch split view/window
My Devices

Phone: Sony Xperia Z2 (D6503) Black>[HERE]UN-Locked BL>[HERE]eXistenZ (2.0.0)>[HERE]DoomKernel(v.10)>[HERE]XZ2DualRecovery.
Tablet: LG G Pad 8.3(V500)White>[HERE]LRS (2.5)(20d)>[HERE]AIC Kernel (Beta v.1.1)>[HERE]TWRP Recovery(2.7.1).
Had: SGS4A(i9295)>SG Mega 6.3(i9205)>LG Op.Vu(P895)>Nk. Lumia 820>Nk.701>Nk.7230>Nk.3110.

Utakos
Old
Thanks Meter 7
I have a rooted (Towelroot) UK 20d version, can I use flashify to install this or do I finally have to give in and install a recovery?

paperWastage
Old
Thanks Meter 406
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utakos View Post
I have a rooted (Towelroot) UK 20d version, can I use flashify to install this or do I finally have to give in and install a recovery?
well, how are you going to make a backup when things go wrong?

if you don't care, go ahead... if you have root, you can always just manually copy the relevant files (/etc/*, /system/*) from the zip file to your system and reboot. TWRP /flashable zip just makes it automated
Current Device:
Oppo Find 5 - experimental kernel

Utakos
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Finally gave in and installed TWRP. Split window works really great, just love the look on my wifes face using her crapple lol.

nie16
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhon998 View Post
For me i have xposed installed and g2 xposed module and long press back= kill current app, long press recent= launch split view/window
I would like to do that with the pie controls, but I need to know the activity that launches the split view menu. Do someone know the activity name?

Thanks!