[Rom]MIUI V6

Search This thread

ivanox1972

Sep 26, 2011
I realy want To try anything different than stock. Is this v7 ok ? Is there major bugs? I am on rooted lollipop wih recovery... What all i need to do?
Thanks

jabi_james

Sep 12, 2011
TehRan
i flash this rom.. now i want to flash 10f kdz but on lg flash tools when i'm on download mode it says can not connect to the phone..

what should i do?

jabi_james

Sep 12, 2011
TehRan
guess i brick my phone,,Installation stuck at 2% then goes back to retry button

I also notice when installing driver after connecting the cable, LGE Android MTP Driver always failed with error 10. I've tried with 3 cables and 2 computer but still same error. Could this be the reason for the fail flash?

plz i need dll and tot files fro d838 16G /

my phone is useless now..

Moon75

May 1, 2015
Anyone try to install the Flyme rom for G Pro 2 ?

Hi, I did flashed the: miui7_gpro2_yanzihan_5.9.5_4.4.zip, worked well for me. Maybe a bit out of date now but there is no new Miui rom for G Pro2. For flashing I think need to be on Kitkat bootloader/baseband you can flash mod from Xenius9 from the CM13 thread.

---------- Post added at 02:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Anyone try to install the Flyme rom for G Pro 2 ?

Sorry you asked Flyme for G Pro2? I can't find where to download it.
Can you share the woring download link, I am looking for it. This is Miui tread though, start Flyme thread if you have download link for it, thanks.

Top Liked Posts