Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Google Confirms “Android Lollipop Day” for November 3rd

A little over a week ago, Google announced the latest iteration of … more

Get Your XDA 2015 Custom Avatar and Signature Images Here

As stated in our motto, XDA Developer is for developers, by developers. The … more
Post Reply

Jesus!! My G pro 2 was bricked

OP st0123123

8th August 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
As recently I used computer to edit the build.prop to disable the soft keys, however, when I put it to the system and then replaced it and rebooted it, nothing was shown and the screen was black after the LG logo gone. Who can help me...T..T
8th August 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
460 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
can you enter download mode?
if you can download a stock kdz firmware and install it with LG Flash Tool 2014
it is very easy
8th August 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #3  
Planet X's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 154
 
765 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowihel2012

can you enter download mode?
if you can download a stock kdz firmware and install it with LG Flash Tool 2014
it is very easy

To enter download mode power off your phone. Than keep volume up pressed and connect to your PC. Than fire up Flash Tool and select kdz.
The Following User Says Thank You to Planet X For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2014, 05:55 PM   |  #4  
Anonymax's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
If KDZ is not success! You return yr phone to Download mode and flash .tot .dll
Good luck!
9th August 2014, 05:08 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowihel2012

can you enter download mode?
if you can download a stock kdz firmware and install it with LG Flash Tool 2014
it is very easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet X

To enter download mode power off your phone. Than keep volume up pressed and connect to your PC. Than fire up Flash Tool and select kdz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymax

If KDZ is not success! You return yr phone to Download mode and flash .tot .dll
Good luck!

Thanks all, I flash it successfully, but all the data were disappeared. Do you have any apps that can find the photos back? Because I have some photos in it.
20th August 2014, 04:56 PM   |  #6  
mosh11's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
i flashed with lg tools 2014 the firmware 10f but the phone boots to emergency mode immediatelly and doesn boot up android ? what shall i do ?
21st August 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #7  
surya.putra's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by st0123123

Thanks all, I flash it successfully, but all the data were disappeared. Do you have any apps that can find the photos back? Because I have some photos in it.

You can try " Disk Digger " apps from google play store

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosh11

i flashed with lg tools 2014 the firmware 10f but the phone boots to emergency mode immediatelly and doesn boot up android ? what shall i do ?

Perhaps you missed some critical step, there several guideline in the forum to recovery our phone.
Last edited by surya.putra; 21st August 2014 at 01:39 PM.
21st August 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
460 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
you must flash with phonemode (diag) not emergency mod
flash the kdz again with the wright mod
29th August 2014, 01:38 PM   |  #9  
mosh11's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
100 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowihel2012

you must flash with phonemode (diag) not emergency mod
flash the kdz again with the wright mod

that did it thanks
19th September 2014, 12:44 PM   |  #10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planet X

To enter download mode power off your phone. Than keep volume up pressed and connect to your PC. Than fire up Flash Tool and select kdz.

I am trying too many roms lately and you commented helped me alot.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in G Pro 2 General by ThreadRank