Enable the Hidden Notification LED on the Google Nexus 6!

LED notification lights have existed on Android devices since the very beginnings … more

MX Player Ready to Rock on Lollipop

A good video player should be reliable and free. One of the XDA Community Apps, MX Player, meets both of … more

How to Disable Data Encryption on Nexus 6

In late September, Google decided to step on NSA’s toes and turn on encryption by default in … more

DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Review – XDA TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about gifts now? Youll be ahead … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

App2SD

OP big_f6

28th July 2014, 11:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
8 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
how to make app2sd work on G Pro 2 D838 model. Anybody have any suggestion or idea?
29th July 2014, 01:07 AM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by big_f6

how to make app2sd work on G Pro 2 D838 model. Anybody have any suggestion or idea?


Hi,
I haven't tried it yet. Still deciding which ROM to stick to. However one idea is to download and install the "sd card fix" from App Store.
Then using Force app2sd (again from app store)

Let me know if it works. However you would need to root your phone to use the "sd card fix". In case you need to know the sd card fix is a fix for enabling the writing of sd card on KitKat devices by other apps.

All the best
29th July 2014, 10:07 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
349 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by roykulkarni

Hi,
I haven't tried it yet. Still deciding which ROM to stick to. However one idea is to download and install the "sd card fix" from App Store.
Then using Force app2sd (again from app store)

Let me know if it works. However you would need to root your phone to use the "sd card fix". In case you need to know the sd card fix is a fix for enabling the writing of sd card on KitKat devices by other apps.

All the best

does not work
29th July 2014, 02:19 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tainka

does not work


Try the Link2SD feature on this app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dsapp2sd&hl=en
29th July 2014, 02:28 PM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
349 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by roykulkarni

Try the Link2SD feature on this app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...dsapp2sd&hl=en

tried it. no go
30th July 2014, 04:28 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
506 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
force2sd worked with me
and folder mount worked for big games
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes