FORUMS

G Pro 2 vs G3 camera

Thanks Meter: 7

By @Peterrrrr, Senior Member on 4th March 2015, 07:18 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have search alot for an comparison between G Pro 2 and G3's camera, but havent find anything
Wounder if someone here know if there are any test on the web?

4th March 2015, 08:25 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I've had both phones and I prefer the GP2 camera. Actually it was one of the reasons why I stayed on the GP2 and sold the G3. Images are more clear on the GP2 camera, especially in low light conditions, while in day light they look the same. Same thing for the videos.

Sent from my LG-D838 using XDA Free mobile app
4th March 2015, 08:40 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco203

I've had both phones and I prefer the GP2 camera. Actually it was one of the reasons why I stayed on the GP2 and sold the G3. Images are more clear on the GP2 camera, especially in low light conditions, while in day light they look the same. Same thing for the videos.

Sent from my LG-D838 using XDA Free mobile app

The lollipop update makes video recording terrible especially in low light and interior conditions it,s grainy when with kitkat was wonderful, moreover the mode live effects is missed.
4th March 2015, 10:10 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlander8727

The lollipop update makes video recording terrible especially in low light and interior conditions it,s grainy when with kitkat was wonderful, moreover the mode live effects is missed.

On G Pro 2 or G3?

Also another question, have someone tried the FV-5 Lenovo Super Camera app on GP2?: )
5th March 2015, 08:07 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by @Peterrrrr

On G Pro 2 or G3?

Also another question, have someone tried the FV-5 Lenovo Super Camera app on GP2?: )

I mean g pro 2 of course
7th March 2015, 06:41 AM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overlander8727

I mean g pro 2 of course

Ok, strange. An idea then is to skip the update and keep the phone running Kitktat?
Maybe using the Camera FV-5 can fix the solution?
9th March 2015, 12:33 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member

More
Are the Camera FV-5 compatible with G Pro 2?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread