42 posts
Thanks Meter: 5

By Kieran1981, Member on 4th July 2014, 07:39 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th August 2014, 05:34 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Router works alright with my very old htc explorer
My router is pretty new, its ASUS RT-N66U and works good with the htc explorer at the same place
Any other suggestions?

29th August 2014, 11:14 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Nono, I have seen the same problem since the first hours with my new lg g pro 2... this phone has a poor signal wifi if compared with other phone (note 2, lg g3 and oppo find 7 more than one time ).... and it happens everytime and with every router i have tried... about one line of wifi signal less ( i know that it isn't the best mode to compare the signal... but.... )

I think that it is a characteristic of this phone....
20th January 2015, 08:36 AM |#13  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 6

More
perhaps can try different setting on wifi security. Change to other form like WPA, etc. or mix mode. See if that helps.
8th May 2016, 03:19 AM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieran1981

I got my G Pro 2 the other day and have noticed after messing with it for a few hours that the WiFi performance is slow and the signal not as good as my other devices. I get around 10 Mbps on my other 3 devices, on the LG I struggle to get 5mbps. I tested it after I kept waiting for pages to load and would have to select the page again and it would work straight away. It's like WiFi just hangs. Anyone having this issue? I disabled battery saving and stop scanning for new networks but it didn't make a difference.

I there I have the same problem I had the phone for 3 years and just 3 days ago started having the same issue has you have. I took the phone to a Lg branch in Korea I live here for now. One of the guys was very honest with me LG G2 and the G PRO 2 have a problem with the Motherboard (MAIN BOARD)so need to be replaced . So I book a repair date with them my phone is still on warranty and not rooted. IF your phone it is not Rooted Take it to a LG branch if possible or your Network provider branch hope you'll fine a solution. This way is the only solution sorry to say that nothing you can do and if you do a Factory Reset still same problem .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)