FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[App]Multiwindows Mod

835 posts
Thanks Meter: 644
 
By letschky, Senior Member on 17th August 2014, 05:43 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Here is a cool App from G Flex Thread.
I test this works fine on D838

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2707310
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to letschky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
18th August 2014, 11:09 AM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by letschky

Here is a cool App from G Flex Thread.
I test this works fine on D838

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2707310


Thanks. This is a great find. I was looking for something that exactly does this. I'd try out and tell you how it works.
18th August 2014, 04:21 PM |#3  
surya.putra's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thank You..using it already and working fine.
22nd February 2015, 09:49 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
to use this apps, the phone must be rooted?
14th March 2015, 05:23 PM |#5  
letschky's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 644
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by malikalkaim

to use this apps, the phone must be rooted?

Yes.
7th May 2015, 05:35 AM |#6  
cartmanez's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Works fine lg g pro 2 f350l stock lollipop

Sent from my LG-F350L using XDA Free mobile app
7th May 2015, 10:25 AM |#7  
Senior Member
Flag Ulaanbaatar
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
This is stupid. There is just a build.prop tweak that enables all apps.
Go to build.prop
Find presist.splitwindow.support_all
change "false" to "true" !
Done. Easy!! no additional memory hungry app needed!
The Following User Says Thank You to enkhtwshn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2015, 10:39 AM |#8  
cartmanez's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Maybe we are not as good as you at this.
Is there any trick for adding apps to qslide?

Sent from my LG-F350L using XDA Free mobile app
7th May 2015, 11:47 AM |#9  
Senior Member
Flag Ulaanbaatar
Thanks Meter: 49
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez

Maybe we are not as good as you at this.
Is there any trick for adding apps to qslide?

Sent from my LG-F350L using XDA Free mobile app

No I think there is no trick
8th May 2015, 03:49 PM |#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkhtwshn

This is stupid. There is just a build.prop tweak that enables all apps.
Go to build.prop
Find presist.splitwindow.support_all
change "false" to "true" !
Done. Easy!! no additional memory hungry app needed!

Tried.. working.. thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes