Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,865 Members 49,881 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mini MicroSD Card Reader

Tip us?
 
girlygirl00
Old
#1  
girlygirl00's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 110
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Houston
Default Mini MicroSD Card Reader

First off, I apologize if someone has already posted about this. I looked through the forums and didn't see anything.
I originally bought this for my HTC One. It works great with my G2 as well. When you plug it in, it gives you a pop up with USB options.

http://www.meenova.com/st/p/m3r.html

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app
The Following 41 Users Say Thank You to girlygirl00 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
T-GRAY
Old
#2  
T-GRAY's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2012
Good looking out!
 
who MIKE D
Old
#3  
who MIKE D's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,250
Posts: 1,122
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Lakeland, Florida

 
DONATE TO ME
Very nice, thanks for posting!

Sent from my VS980 4G
If i helped out, please hit thanks!
And if you enjoy my Mods please consider buying me a cold beer for my hard work DONATE
 
Evilmonstertruck
Old
#4  
Evilmonstertruck's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 139
Posts: 524
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Colonial Beach VA
I saw something like this on kickstarter. I saw a thread somewhere. Im glad that I don't have to wait now. Oh and I can use all of the damn sd cards I have lying around because all the new phones don't use them...So stupid.

Wait.. this might be what I saw
 
El Che
Old
#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 17
Posts: 159
Join Date: Jun 2010
Interesting...
 
girlygirl00
Old
#6  
girlygirl00's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 110
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Houston
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilmonstertruck View Post
I saw something like this on kickstarter. I saw a thread somewhere. Im glad that I don't have to wait now. Oh and I can use all of the damn sd cards I have lying around because all the new phones don't use them...So stupid.

Wait.. this might be what I saw
Yes this is the one.
And same here with the extra sd cards! haha

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girlygirl00 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
hd-renegade
Old
#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 34
Posts: 254
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Waynesville
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlygirl00 View Post
First off, I apologize if someone has already posted about this. I looked through the forums and didn't see anything.
I originally bought this for my HTC One. It works great with my G2 as well. When you plug it in, it gives you a pop up with USB options.

http://www.meenova.com/st/p/m3r.html

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app
That is pretty cool !!!
If I have helped you, please hit the thanks button!
Current phone is Verizon LG-VS980
 
20degrees
Old
#8  
20degrees's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 88
Posts: 468
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Chicago
Cool... I have a 64gb chilling with no use. I'm gonna order one of these. It will come in handy for video recording and such.

LG G2
 
girlygirl00
Old
#9  
girlygirl00's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 110
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Houston
Happy to share this great find. Especially with the OS taking up a good amount of our 16/32gb phones!

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app
 
Drroid
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 17
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlygirl00 View Post
Happy to share this great find. Especially with the OS taking up a good amount of our 16/32gb phones!

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app
When they posted this idea on kickstarter I ended up backing it. It's an awesome device especially when you have time to waste and don't want to store the whole first season of breaking bad on your phone haha

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes