Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,145 Members 44,695 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Diztronic Case vs. Incipio Dual Pro Case?

Tip us?

leahrachel_pw
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Diztronic Case vs. Incipio Dual Pro Case?

Which case do you recommend? I want something that isn't too big, but also protective. Which is the better case?

sai777
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Default Incipio

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahrachel_pw View Post
Which case do you recommend? I want something that isn't too big, but also protective. Which is the better case?
I would totally recommend the incipo for protection. The diztronic is made of tpu which is good however doesnt give the needed protection. However, diztronic would show the phones beauty more than the incipio. So IMO Incipio for protection and Diztronic for looks.

draskome
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Haven't tried Incipo, but I have Diztronic on my G2 and can confirm that with this case G2 still looks nice. It protects phone very good if phone od used in normal conditions. I would recomend Diztronic

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Samsung Galaxy S Plus (GT-I9001) | ADC Team CM11 R11 | K^Kernel 3.4.102 v2.7 for KK ExUV 406MB | Smartass v2 / SIO | XXKPO | TWRP v2.7.1.0

LG G2 D802 | Stock KitKat 4.4.2 D80220F-297-01 | Kernel 3.40

liteon163
Old
Thanks Meter 10
One of each. Use as needed.

I have one of each and tend to use the Incipio A LOT more, but I still switch to the thinner case just for a change sometimes.

Romans8vs1
Old
Thanks Meter 36
My wife and I both have the Incipio case. The hard shell has a nice matte finish/feel to it and the soft inner shell provides great protection. I highly recommend it.