G2 Buying a New Battery

Search This thread

Ploxorz

Apr 3, 2012
The G2 is over 2 years old now and still kicking for a lot of us, but the battery life has gotten pretty poor. I think a lot of us would be interested in buying a new OEM battery (seems like it is the same for all models) but there's a lot of fakes out there.

If you know where to buy an OEM battery for a reasonable price please post here, maybe with price+shipping.

Reactions: -=M.a.e.r.s=-
The G2 is over 2 years old now and still kicking for a lot of us, but the battery life has gotten pretty poor. I think a lot of us would be interested in buying a new OEM battery (seems like it is the same for all models) but there's a lot of fakes out there.

If you know where to buy an OEM battery for a reasonable price please post here, maybe with price+shipping.
Dont Know, My Phone is always heated means like i can fry an egg on it,and Battery is terrible,if i charge 100% at night,it will shut down in morning.:(

walrusss

Apr 3, 2015
Mine almost 1.5 years-old with custom rom, battery is still enough for 1 day, sometimes even more. No big change comparing to what I got at the beginning, so I guess battery is still fine.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

gamcil

Oct 23, 2015
anyone know of legit sellers of f320* batteries? lots of listings on ebay, not many that look genuine

OptidroidPlus

May 24, 2015
Santiago
do mot waste time!!!

Do not waste time !!!
I also have problems with overheating and battery drain!
Yesterday I bought a new battery and overheating continues .. duration is a little over 3hrs screen (previously 2 or less)
this seems to be a problem on the motherboard
*sorry for bad english

tiguy99

Oct 3, 2007
Chicago
Got mine from Etradesupply on Amazon.
Works just like new ...which means insane"this phone just won't die" battery times again :)

My apologies guys.
Kept saying I got my battery from Etradesupply however I checked my Amazon history and saw it's epartsolutions

Here's the link to the Ad

Please note the reviews are 50/50. Some good some bad. I got a good one from them that was new and shipped very fast.

I'd email them and confirm you're getting a new one that's been tested before you purchase. That way you won't have problems

Last edited:
Reactions: reddsmokee

Mokajr

Apr 11, 2011
hey everyone i can't manage to remove all the screws to change the battery, any tips?
(i bought a wole kit with the good screwdriver and all)

dokap

Sep 4, 2014
Do not waste time !!!
Yesterday I bought a new battery and overheating continues .. duration is a little over 3hrs screen (previously 2 or less)
*sorry for bad english
I had the same thing happen with two G2 batteries from etradesupply on amazon. Not that they're a disreputable company; it's just that I think it really was a hardware issue that arose after year. Second G2 + that new battery worked fine.

tiguy99

Oct 3, 2007
Chicago
I had the same thing happen with two G2 batteries from etradesupply on amazon. Not that they're a disreputable company; it's just that I think it really was a hardware issue that arose after year. Second G2 + that new battery worked fine.

Be it Any rom(stock,cloudy,cm) and without a case,my wifi and bt stopped working and this battery problem,so it is complete useless now..:(

Hey guys. I think I understand what's going on with these batteries.

It's hard to distinguish between true oem vs cheap aftermarket.

My good battery died last week and won't charge.
Now I'm also in the same boat.

Like replacement screens, we also need a good source for batteries. Wish LG sold direct

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Works just like new ...which means insane"this phone just won't die" battery times again :)

Also interested in this
    Extreme overheat and battery drain due to ageing
    Do not waste time !!!
    *sorry for bad english

maybe your battery is not original. :confused:

My apologies guys.
    Kept saying I got my battery from Etradesupply however I checked my Amazon history and saw it's epartsolutions

Here's the link to the Ad

Please note the reviews are 50/50. Some good some bad. I got a good one from them that was new and shipped very fast.

I'd email them and confirm you're getting a new one that's been tested before you purchase. That way you won't have problems