Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,223 Members 41,894 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Spigen lg g2 case

Tip us?

guhasourav
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Spigen lg g2 case

Can anybody tell me how to fix the spigen case for lg g2. The problem is that the plastic part is seperating from the rubber part when I put the cover on the phone.

xtract1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by guhasourav View Post
Can anybody tell me how to fix the spigen case for lg g2. The problem is that the plastic part is seperating from the rubber part when I put the cover on the phone.
can you upload a picture?

emmittobie
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Do you have a Verizon G2? If so, and you have the Slim Armor case then I don't think it is compatible. The Verizon G2 has a thicker back because of the wireless charging capability. If you don't have the Verizon version then obviously this does not apply to you and you can ignore my reply.

warlock94
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
If you bought it online via Flipkart/Snapdeal for ~ Rs600, then its a fake
I had bought one via flipkart and it had the same problem hence I returned it and bought the original via Spigen's Official Site
You won't find the original one for less than Rs1500
Return it if you can and save your 600 bucks