[ROM] Conqueror Rom 3.1 [20H][4.4.2]

114 posts
Thanks Meter: 172

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
18th December 2015, 05:44 AM |#211  
Flag Armenia
Thanks Meter: 95

More
In aroma, can i select if i want to install xcam?

Thanks.

23rd December 2015, 04:07 AM |#212  
Flag Armenia
Thanks Meter: 95

More
Double post.

I installed this rom on my D805, it has some bugs related to xcam (documented) and another: when you try to enable developer options settings freeze and the screen is unresponsive, i need to use the home key to exit.

It was a clean flash, wipes to all and i installed the rom from an otg source.

Thanks.
19th January 2016, 03:07 PM |#213  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Hi guys,

I was on this rom, then upgraded to CM13 but I didn't like it so I went back to KK using my TWRP backup. Since then, my wifi and BT don't let my phone to go into sleep mode, I cannot find BT devices anymore, etc.

I have downloaded this and another rom based on stock. I also downloaded cloudyfa's baseband, the patch to go back to KK and the dorimanx kernel. I already installed the baseband, patch and kernel after restoring my backup and the wifi issue is now gone but it's still not deep sleeping if I have BT on., not being able to find devices, etc.

If I Wipe everything and reinstall the rom from scratch, would that fix my issues?

Thanks
20th January 2016, 08:23 AM |#214  
Thanks Meter: 13

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khodos

Hi guys,

I was on this rom, then upgraded to CM13 but I didn't like it so I went back to KK using my TWRP backup. Since then, my wifi and BT don't let my phone to go into sleep mode, I cannot find BT devices anymore, etc.

I have downloaded this and another rom based on stock. I also downloaded cloudyfa's baseband, the patch to go back to KK and the dorimanx kernel. I already installed the baseband, patch and kernel after restoring my backup and the wifi issue is now gone but it's still not deep sleeping if I have BT on., not being able to find devices, etc.

If I Wipe everything and reinstall the rom from scratch, would that fix my issues?

Thanks

I suggest U to upgrade to stock lollipop, here's link http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...e-zip-t3070383
Go with D80230H, coupled with dorimanx kernel!!! It's amazing
Good luck
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)