[Tools] SRK Tool - ROOT/Recovery/Utility/Unbrick/Fix/Backup [20150502]

Search This thread

somboons

Apr 25, 2011
Bangkok
I don't respond for What-So-Ever done any damage to your Phone, You must accept this risk with yourself..

This is mini SRK Tool that contain only all stuffs of D802 small size:D

Download link :

SRKtool_1.0.8_d802_droidth.zip
SRKtool_1.0.7_d802_droidth.zip
SRKtool_1.0.6_d802_droidth.zip

For full package visite this thread :

[TOOLS] SRK Tool 2.0 - Tool for LG Mobile - 20150501

Change log :

- Add Manual Root
- Add change logs

- Add Fixed Stuck 2,49 Percent When flash firmware kdz

- initial version

[LGG2-D802] How to Root Stock Lollipop Firmware with SRK Tool

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    12.1 KB · Views: 32,174
  • 2.png
    2.png
    6.9 KB · Views: 31,962
  • 3.png
    3.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 32,268
  • 4.png
    4.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 32,212
  • 5.png
    5.png
    8.8 KB · Views: 31,929
  • 6.png
    6.png
    7.2 KB · Views: 31,878
Last edited:

tp_88

Feb 9, 2011
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me with my LG G2.

- I can't access recovery or download mode
- I get the multiple drive letters and the one containing the "image"-folder
- I can see the phone-memory in disk management
- It doesn't however show up as anything but "unknown device" under "other devices", nothing under ports

Please help! What can I do when my phone doesn't show up as anything but "unknown device" in device manager?

tp_88

Feb 9, 2011
I managed to get my phone detected as QHSUSB_BULK and ran the fix using this tool. The operation seemed to go well, no errors and said "DONE" at the end. I then disconnected, restarted and tried to enter the download mode. It was still the same though. No download mode, showed multiple drive letters and the "image"-folder, QHSUSB_BULK i device manager.

Any ideas what I can do?

EDIT: It does seem to have made some difference after all. I now get into recovery (well, "Factory data reset"-thingy, no recovery loads). Can I some how flash TWRP and then CM from here?

Last edited:

tommy paradise

Oct 11, 2011
Padova
I got demigod crash handler error and a mate who had this problem told me that this tool can help me.

I tried to use it, but SRK displays "waiting for device" and nothing happens after that. The PC doesn't recognize the phone.

somboons

Apr 25, 2011
Bangkok
I got demigod crash handler error and a mate who had this problem told me that this tool can help me.

I tried to use it, but SRK displays "waiting for device" and nothing happens after that. The PC doesn't recognize the phone.
Screen shot please in device manager too maybe you have to shot circuit.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

beandroid9

May 9, 2013
I can only enter download mode but no recovery. Is there anyway to fix this issue as i have to flash rom from my recovery. It helped previously with fastboot mode. Now i can enter only download mode. and i dont know how to enter fastboot mode manually. Please help!

Kornelije23

Feb 3, 2013
Ansbach
I can only enter download mode but no recovery. Is there anyway to fix this issue as i have to flash rom from my recovery. It helped previously with fastboot mode. Now i can enter only download mode. and i dont know how to enter fastboot mode manually. Please help!

I sugest, return to stock rom , flash kdz, than root and install new TWRP recovery problem solved.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

By the way, can this tool fix problem with 32 gb lg g2 d802, becomes 16 gb after bad update ? thanks

vikassoni

Jun 13, 2008
GWALIOR
4. Fixed Recovery Mode - via fastboot mode (No Recovery,Can't Boot)

not working on D802 32GB stuck on fastboot mode
please please please help help...........

revankar

Nov 21, 2011
Thank you for the tool, really helped me a lot as I rooted my G2, without much ground work flashed a recovery image and everything was just not good after that.

totofe69

Feb 19, 2013
Gleizé
Samsung Galaxy S8
Redmi Note 8 Pro
My D802 isn't recognized by my win7 pc. Unable to do anything with you app. My phone can't boot in any mode however fastboot, download mode or recovery
Édit : i found and could boot on download mode. Well, I could flash by lg flash the lp kdz on my d802. But now i am unable to root it

Edit : problem solved ??

Last edited:

Oto_Shan

Feb 28, 2012
Hello, I need root phone is this work on 4.4.2 / D80220c-466-92 / 32gb phone?
I saw that root + twrp is only for Lollipop ... am i wrong?

Last edited:

Rusiru

May 20, 2009
Kandy
For D802 V30C on android 5.0.2 - 32GB couldn't find a working solution to root & TWRP together, but this app on manual mode I managed to get to root stage, then I had to manually push the TWRP through ADB which I downloaded from TWRP site. (pushed but did not work)

How and where;

I downloaded the image and placed it in the root of my /sdcard folder and renamed it to twrp.img. then Ran the following commands via adb shell.

Code:
su

dd if=/sdcard/twrp.img of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery

then I tried the second option (auto root & TWRP) on the ROOT menu, and it worked. :angel:

Top Liked Posts