Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Kernel][KK/5.0] Render Kernel [D80x/LS/VS980/F320x][KK-R26][LP-R11][Synapse][BUMPed]

Today, 03:46 AM   |  #5671  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 22

60 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenderBroken

Still sounds like a memory issue. Did you restart your phone recently? Still I am about to change a few things up. One is LMK Minfree values and the other is how the hotplug works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars0n

anyone run into synapse screwing with data? wasnt able to confirm till today.

if I set synapase to auto run at boot it kills my data connection. no rhyme or reason..

if i turn synapse on after boot, no problem. reboot, soon as synapse loads boom, ! on my data. I confirmed this by just turning of synapse and rebooting and walla no problems with data..

vs980 12b modem aicp

side note - do you suggest another kernel editor that you can download from playstore or other?

This same thing happens to me with synapse. On both aicp and saber. Switched to kernel adiutor and no more problems.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bbender716 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 07:54 AM   |  #5672  
Thanks Meter: 97

478 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcc2005

Thank you for your specified. my phone has no battery drain anymore... So I have used in round about 8 h approx 10% of battery (by using Exchange, phone calls app 30 min and so on) Thats nice. Thanks again.

how are you guys tweaking your settings ? synapse is not working for me

EDIT: ahh sorry - just realized that we need UKM for RR
Last edited by sandys1; Today at 07:56 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread