FORUMS

EVLeaks Shows Off Possible BlackBerry Android Phone

It wasn’t too long ago that we received reports of BlackBerry planning to use … more

Mysterious GG1 Google Device Stops by FCC. Glass v2?

As the year progresses, we draw further away from Google’s annual I/O … more

Material and Material Dark Hit Samsung’s Theme Store

The latest version of Touchwiz, launched alongside the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge, … more

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

[Kernel][KK/5.0] Render Kernel [D80x/LS/VS980/F320x][KK-R26][LP-R12][Synapse][BUMPed]

3,034 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,559

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th June 2015, 02:40 PM |#6161  
Flag Le Havre
Thanks Meter: 1,883

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenderBroken

Guys, its been like pulling teeth trying to get my wife off the G2 and on to the new phone I got her. (It was kindly donated by @skulldreamz to aid in Development!) This way I can test on molested on the G2. It is really hard to blind Dev. But I have been laying out and planning the upcoming Dev session so once I can, it shouldn't take long to get it out there. I know it will work but once I get the first release, AnyKernel is the next thing I will be working on so I don't have to worry about ramdisks anymore for the G2. It gets old. But I wanted to at least drop a line to let you guys know whats going on at the moment. Thanks for your patience.

Finally! lol I had time to do one kernel and gave up for one [emoji14] any kernel seems to be a good idea. Here to test or help if you need!

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

29th June 2015, 04:02 PM |#6162  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag /home/renderbroken/android
Thanks Meter: 10,559

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by genesixxbf3

Finally! lol I had time to do one kernel and gave up for one [emoji14] any kernel seems to be a good idea. Here to test or help if you need!

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Sweet! Thanks bro. I am reaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyyy excited about this coming build.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RenderBroken For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2015, 04:10 PM |#6163  
Flag Grosseto
Thanks Meter: 161

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenderBroken

Sweet! Thanks bro. I am reaaaaaaaaallllllllllllyyyyyyyyy excited about this coming build.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA Free mobile app

Do this magic for us,I'm waiting for your miracle. Intelliactive and IntelliMM are the ones that made me fall in love with your kernel (also that of dorimanx on stock, of course)
The Following User Says Thank You to samuele94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2015, 05:36 PM |#6164  
Flag Le Havre

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuele94

Do this magic for us,I'm waiting for your miracle. Intelliactive and IntelliMM are the ones that made me fall in love with your kernel (also that of dorimanx on stock, of course)

also Nightmare and lionheart is good
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to genesixxbf3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th June 2015, 05:42 PM |#6165  
Flag Grosseto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by genesixxbf3

also Nightmare and lionheart is good

Lionheart&deadline was my first combination of android, samsung gt 5570I a single core 833mhz (I love lionheart) but intellimm is perfect on multicore.It 'a governor almost perfect, it limits the maximum frequency when not need power but when he the need arises releases the best of himself.
(I also love your llama kernel but I do not want to go offtopic!)
29th June 2015, 05:45 PM |#6166  
Flag Le Havre

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuele94

Lionheart&deadline was my first combination of android, samsung gt 5570I a single core 833mhz (I love lionheart) but intellimm is perfect on multicore.It 'a governor almost perfect, it limits the maximum frequency when not need power but when he the need arises releases the best of himself.
(I also love your llama kernel but I do not want to go offtopic!)

Yeah but i'm in love with nightmare zen now
The Following User Says Thank You to genesixxbf3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 10:16 AM |#6167  
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
Hi,
I tried use this kernel with ResurrectionRemix 5.4.8 (lollipop 5.1.1), but after the flash my phone stuck at lg logo.
This kernel support android 5.1.1? @edit I read that I must have a JB bootloader, Its true? If yes where i can find this bootloader?
Last edited by Pumpernikiell; Yesterday at 10:19 AM.
Yesterday, 10:20 AM |#6168  
Flag Grosseto

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpernikiell

Hi,
I tried use this kernel with ResurrectionRemix 5.4.8 (lollipop 5.1.1), but after the flash my phone stuck at lg logo.
This kernel support android 5.1.1? @edit I read that I must have a JB bootloader, Its true? If yes where i can find this bootloader?

It's not for caf rom,you must use jb bootloader
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread