24th August 2015, 05:46 PM |#6691  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag /home/renderbroken/android
Thanks Meter: 11,904

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iko11

Please Render if it's possible for you ATM implement some sound controls, G2's volume level is not sufficient, too bad.. New updates making all of us excited, I know you are excited about releasing them but first buy yourself a drink and relax

9BE65721DY0310627

Sweet! Thanks bro!

Yea Volume Control is important for the G2. I just with it wasn't so wonky. But I have some things bookmarked that i want to try first. I wish there was an easy way to make my kernel just work for users out there. Hell I even thought about releasing my kernel combined with the bootstax. Problem is what works for one doesnt work for the other sometimes. So idk. Just wish it wasn't just a PITA. But I am persistent. Thanks again!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RenderBroken For This Useful Post: [ View ]

24th August 2015, 06:06 PM |#6692  
Flag Izmir
Thanks Meter: 729

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenderBroken

Sweet! Thanks bro!

Yea Volume Control is important for the G2. I just with it wasn't so wonky. But I have some things bookmarked that i want to try first. I wish there was an easy way to make my kernel just work for users out there. Hell I even thought about releasing my kernel combined with the bootstax. Problem is what works for one doesnt work for the other sometimes. So idk. Just wish it wasn't just a PITA. But I am persistent. Thanks again!

It seems like (most of us) Daniel Stuart's hybrid bootstacks solved the issue. AFAIK most of the roms capable of working with KK bootloaders but RR hasn't been updated yet (not sure)
24th August 2015, 07:32 PM |#6693  
Thanks Meter: 154

More
@RenderBrokenif you can take a look to this, that will happen more frequently with your kernel (same logs), and with all rom\kernel combinations.
D802, danield stuart bootstak
Attached Files
File Type: zip 2015-08-24-12-34-05.zip - [Click for QR Code] (266.7 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by paul89rulez; 24th August 2015 at 07:45 PM.
26th August 2015, 11:14 PM |#6694  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
@RenderBroken
I read the various posts and it seems that you need to install the bootloader KK dorinmax.
If this procedure is necessary because it is not written in the instructions for installation on the front page?
thanks and sorry for my english
Last edited by gianpassa; Yesterday at 07:11 AM.
Yesterday, 08:13 AM |#6695  
Flag Seoul
Thanks Meter: 21

More
I can't use synapse. I needs some help.
This is how I install.
1) flashing Render-UKM-3.8.1.4.zip in recovery
2) using app to set selinux permissive
3) install synapse
4) run synapse, and gave permission
I checked init.d and there was UKM. And to make it sure, I manually executed script using kernel aduitor.
But Synapse shows device not supported. Pressing fix device not supported doesn't work.

I recorded log, but it seems nothing special is in log.
For log record, I just ran synapse and pushed fix device not supported, after synapse re-run, I closed log.

Tested with F320S, BlissPop v3.8 & V3.9 (both have the same problem), Render Kernel R3
Daniel's Hybrid bootstack and KK bootloader plus my own LP bootstack (no difference between two)

[edit]
opps, forgot to attach log
https://app.box.com/s/lsn0xtagrgya7x491cxrdx57q99clbf7
Last edited by ailing; Yesterday at 08:15 AM.
Yesterday, 12:10 PM |#6696  
Thanks Meter: 4,097

More
@ailing

Go to the ukm thread and flash the one there as opposed to the one in op, it works fine for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lawlrus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 12:42 PM |#6697  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Is it work on CM12.1?
Today, 02:46 PM |#6698  
Thanks Meter: 4,097

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superlolz

Is it work on CM12.1?

Your recovery not work? Backup and flash it
Today, 02:49 PM |#6699  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlrus

Your recovery not work? Backup and flash it

The CM12.1 stock kernel has really slow charging.
Today, 02:52 PM |#6700  
Flag Izmir
Thanks Meter: 729

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superlolz

The CM12.1 stock kernel has really slow charging.

I believe you didn't get what he mean.. Just try and see yourself. It's recommended to try with Hybrid bootstacks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread