AICP lollipop rant for LG G2

OP martinez5241

1st December 2014, 08:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag CHICAGO
Thanks Meter: 31

64 posts
More
Take this down if im not allowed to post, sorry... I just havent seen or read anything else new with the lollipop for our lg g2... Im not feeling LS and CM12 is not my thing.... I like slimroms but they havent uploaded anything new...the usual daily driver is mokee
Then i saw this!
know its a test build but this is by far the best lollipop on my phone D800 in my opinion. Daniel GravesenMODERATOR has been working on the build. All credit goes to him. I cant wait for a stable version. https://plus.google.com/app/basic/st...4vwrjxb24gtw0k please use at your own risk. Dont blame me for using this TEST version and dont go asking Daniel for help...you should know what your doing hoe. Lol

After second install ive got everything working except the browser( fc, deleted, installed chrome beta). And switched europe to north america on the gps config using fasterfix app. I also did use system app remover to uinstall the browser and other google apps...

The usual factory wipe and cache, etc... When i installed this rom on my D800 i did use KK_Baseband_D800.zip first then rom the gapps then D800_KKMODEM_AOSP.zip(fixes auto rotate). Reboot. My first start up took about 5 mins. Youll see the aicp logo then a black dark screen for a minute.... Success, welcome screen. In my opinion youll want to let the phone sit for at least 5 minutes without touching it then reboot.

In advance, i dont know anything about any other model except for D800. So i cant assist.
Came from slimkat to optimusG3 to cloudyg3 to mokee now as a daily driver 0.1 unofficial
If you found my info useful. Hit thanks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-12-01-00-50-00.png
Views:	1888
Size:	132.3 KB
ID:	3042392  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to martinez5241 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th December 2014, 01:33 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 3

35 posts
I can't access it? I mean the download page.
7th December 2014, 03:18 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 2,628

4,904 posts
@martinez5241
Maybe we have a different idea of the word rant, but it's normally used negatively, which your post does not seem to be lol. I agree it runs the best for me as well.
@tuan2195
Its best to follow them on g+ versus XDA, and I did see someone post a few min ago that the page was down for them as well. Might be down for maintenance or something.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread