XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

You guys are AWESOME!!

Tip us?

fatgirlslim007
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up You guys are AWESOME!!

I have a sprint LG G2 and started looking yesterday for a way to use the hotspot without paying so much for it. I am FAR from tech savvy. (Took me 20 minutes to register here.) Anway, I DID IT!
I read so much of what this site had to say and we have 2 devices running off of my hot spot right now. I used the IOROOT program, Flashify, TWRP (?) and finally TrevE, something called SuperSU, and everything seems great!
Please take this post down if it is placed incorrectly, just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone!
Dani-

XERO_Racer
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirlslim007 View Post
I have a sprint LG G2 and started looking yesterday for a way to use the hotspot without paying so much for it. I am FAR from tech savvy. (Took me 20 minutes to register here.) Anway, I DID IT!
I read so much of what this site had to say and we have 2 devices running off of my hot spot right now. I used the IOROOT program, Flashify, TWRP (?) and finally TrevE, something called SuperSU, and everything seems great!
Please take this post down if it is placed incorrectly, just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone!
Dani-
Cool, glad you found ways to make your G2 much more enjoyable!

Welcome to the forums!

>>LG G2.5<<
/LG G3 Ported ROM\
/Stock or Dorimanx Kernel\
/November 2013 to Present\

Wanna make your X10 into the ARC? Click here!