Ask a question

No registration required

You guys are AWESOME!!

OP fatgirlslim007

23rd August 2014, 09:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I have a sprint LG G2 and started looking yesterday for a way to use the hotspot without paying so much for it. I am FAR from tech savvy. (Took me 20 minutes to register here.) Anway, I DID IT!
I read so much of what this site had to say and we have 2 devices running off of my hot spot right now. I used the IOROOT program, Flashify, TWRP (?) and finally TrevE, something called SuperSU, and everything seems great!
Please take this post down if it is placed incorrectly, just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone!
Dani-
23rd August 2014, 10:31 AM   |  #2  
Flag Rosamond, California
Thanks Meter: 87

1,088 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatgirlslim007

I have a sprint LG G2 and started looking yesterday for a way to use the hotspot without paying so much for it. I am FAR from tech savvy. (Took me 20 minutes to register here.) Anway, I DID IT!
I read so much of what this site had to say and we have 2 devices running off of my hot spot right now. I used the IOROOT program, Flashify, TWRP (?) and finally TrevE, something called SuperSU, and everything seems great!
Please take this post down if it is placed incorrectly, just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone!
Dani-

Cool, glad you found ways to make your G2 much more enjoyable!

Welcome to the forums!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread