Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,054 Members 46,040 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Have you guys tried the stock version of miui based on 4.2.2 ?

Tip us?
 
Immortal Nerd
Old
#1  
Immortal Nerd's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 289
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ngp
Question [Q] Have you guys tried the stock version of miui based on 4.2.2 ?

Here's the link to the xiaomi thread " http://www.miui.com/thread-1829239-1-1.html ". Guys have you even tried it yet !? This one's from gtbluesky !! I have started the download and gonna check that out !! Hope it works

LG G2
D-802 32 gb ( International Version )

Army Of Me !!
 
basti2909
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 128
Posts: 488
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Nerd View Post
Here's the link to the xiaomi thread " http://www.miui.com/thread-1829239-1-1.html ". Guys have you even tried it yet !? This one's from gtbluesky !! I have started the download and gonna check that out !! Hope it works
The 4.2.2 stock based is really old with alot of bugs..i wait for the 4.4.2 based one.
The Following User Says Thank You to basti2909 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
rick85
Old
#3  
rick85's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 85
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by basti2909 View Post
The 4.2.2 stock based is really old with alot of bugs..i wait for the 4.4.2 based one.
I hope that a stock one with 4.4 is comming out.
Because i read in a german miui forum that only 2 developers of xiaomi works on port for other devices.
And maybe xiaomi will stop that because they want it only on theyr devices.
Hope my english wasnt to bad.
Greetings


Send by my modified G2 D802
The Following User Says Thank You to rick85 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Immortal Nerd
Old
#4  
Immortal Nerd's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 289
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ngp
Thumbs up Yeah but till that comes out, can it be used !?

Quote:
Originally Posted by basti2909 View Post
The 4.2.2 stock based is really old with alot of bugs..i wait for the 4.4.2 based one.
Seems like a lot of bugs were fixed in that rom and can be used daily, Has anyone tried that !? 4.4.2 will come out but will take time and I just can't wait to use miui..., Just love the UI..... Also no music player can perform like the one in miui.

LG G2
D-802 32 gb ( International Version )

Army Of Me !!
 
Immortal Nerd
Old
#5  
Immortal Nerd's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Posts: 289
Join Date: May 2012
Location: ngp
Thumbs up that's a lot of hectic work if only 2 developers are on way to porting !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick85 View Post
I hope that a stock one with 4.4 is comming out.
Because i read in a german miui forum that only 2 developers of xiaomi works on port for other devices.
And maybe xiaomi will stop that because they want it only on theyr devices.
Hope my english wasnt to bad.
Greetings


Send by my modified G2 D802
Well, I'm waiting for 4.4.2 too but I just can't wait to use them so I jumped to the cm11 base for now. Let's hope xiaomi understands that other people love their os and they shouldn't disappoint them, It's like you don't value your fans !! There will be one for our G2 soon, Lets hope !! No your english isn't bad

LG G2
D-802 32 gb ( International Version )

Army Of Me !!
 
rick85
Old
#6  
rick85's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 24
Posts: 85
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Nerd View Post
Well, I'm waiting for 4.4.2 too but I just can't wait to use them so I jumped to the cm11 base for now. Let's hope xiaomi understands that other people love their os and they shouldn't disappoint them, It's like you don't value your fans !! There will be one for our G2 soon, Lets hope !! No your english isn't bad
I would love it too on my phone. But i'm waiting for a stock 4.4. If there comes no one i would try the cm based.
The information with the two developer who ports rom for other devices came from a very trustable member. He is in the miui team germany and translate the chinese roms into Germany.
Thank you. I give my best for a understandable english ☺
Greetings

Send by my modified G2 D802
Tags
lg g2, miui, xiaomi
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Compile Your Own Kernel From Source with Comprehensive Tutorial

One glance at any developer section of any device forum on XDA and youll find … more

WowWee Mip – Android Accessory Review – XDA Developer TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about … more

Stream Your Media Files with the New Version of Droid Sync Manager

Android is a Linux-based operating system, but this fact doesn’t put … more

Old but Gold Internet Browser is a Blast from the Past

A Web browser is one of these applications that we can’t live without. We useit … more