FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

IMEI and Baseband Unknown, in Refurbished Mobiles or due to wrong Flashing...

548 posts
Thanks Meter: 70

By Murshad007, Senior Member on 9th April 2015, 12:15 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
For all users who have lost their Baseband and Flashing stock KDZ, Tot, 9006 or 9008 isn't helping in restoring it back. Here is the solution..

"1st, Go to Your 3845#*801#
(Change according to your model)
Then Settings and then Version Info..

SW Version Info
D80120a

Sub SW Version

AP App Version
D80120a.13913134342

Firmware Version

Baseband Version
Should be Implemented

Kernal Version
3.4.0-perf-g1d2fe9a
lgmobile@LGEARND4B13 )
#1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Feb 3 17:25:05 KST

HW Version
Rev1.0

Factory Version
LGD801AT-00-V20a-TMO-US-FEB-03-2014

Speed Bin
2.3Ghz

PVS Bin

If you have "Baseband Should be implemented"

Download All Flashable modems.
Root your phone, Install Custom Recovery.
Flash All modems one by one.
After each Flash clear cache, Dalvik, Factory reset and check your Baseband and IMEI.

When it returns, take an EFS backup and then you can proceed further with flashing..

I have rectified mine and 4 other users issue with this method.

Note: This is my own findings. Don't include it in any thread without my permission..

Donate me. If I saved your mobile..

Sent from My LG G Flex LG-F340K Stock KitKat V20D on LTE Network using XDA Free Mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Murshad007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

10th April 2015, 05:55 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
D801 accepts only the D802 system
Hi Murshad007, I bought G2 D802 in aliexpress and came D801 with the D802 system. When I try to install the ROM D801 model of error of 2%. My phone is a D801 and only accepts the ROM D802. I managed to fix the touch and the network. Thanks for reading my post, sorry for bad English.
I'm currently using the rom 30A of Portugal, and the archives aboot.img boot.img recovery.img sbl1.img dbi.img modem.img laf.img persist.img rpm.img tz.img of the D801 model to work the touchscreen and the network.

Your phone came with system D802 right? I would like to know how you did to install the ROM D801 on your phone!
Last edited by lionsdr; 10th April 2015 at 06:54 AM.
10th April 2015, 08:29 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionsdr

Hi Murshad007, I bought G2 D802 in aliexpress and came D801 with the D802 system. When I try to install the ROM D801 model of error of 2%. My phone is a D801 and only accepts the ROM D802. I managed to fix the touch and the network. Thanks for reading my post, sorry for bad English.
I'm currently using the rom 30A of Portugal, and the archives aboot.img boot.img recovery.img sbl1.img dbi.img modem.img laf.img persist.img rpm.img tz.img of the D801 model to work the touchscreen and the network.

Your phone came with system D802 right? I would like to know how you did to install the ROM D801 on your phone!

Take a backup of EFS and Nandroid in your phone and in your PC Too..
Then you have to confirm your phone model no.. How did u knew that your phone is D801 Actually.?

Flash stock KDZ of Your phone model.. Don't forget to hex editing the copy of it. And make D801 to D802. So it can be flashed on your current D802 rom

Sent from My LG G Flex LG-F340K Stock KitKat V20D on LTE Network using XDA Free Mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Murshad007 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th April 2015, 09:15 AM |#4  

More
I'm sure it's D801 because it says on the motherboard. I have the backup of the IMEI. I must edit the KDZ with the hex editor? You also had a D802 installed on your D801?
10th April 2015, 10:21 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore

More
Quote:

I'm sure it's D801 because it says on the motherboard. I have the backup of the IMEI. I must edit the KDZ with the hex editor? You also had a D802 installed on your D801?

I have a D801, Which some one sold to me as D802. Don't knew how they do it exactly..

Editing KDZ is easier. As you don't have to search for Customers DLL. It's already included in KDZ..

Backup of IMEI means Backup of EFS. Right?

10th April 2015, 10:44 PM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murshad007

I have a D801, Which some one sold to me as D802. Don't knew how they do it exactly..

Editing KDZ is easier. As you don't have to search for Customers DLL. It's already included in KDZ..

Backup of IMEI means Backup of EFS. Right?

Thankyou Murshad007!!
Finally my D801 IS WITH D801 system ). I did not know gave to edit the KDZ, weighed it was only with.TOT. Have a great day.

One note, now whenever I want to install a KDZ D801 I'll have to edit the hex editor always, this really is strange . Never buy mobile Aliexpress hehehehe
Lollipop 30b installed on my phone.
11th April 2015, 08:50 AM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore

More
Quote:

Thankyou Murshad007!!
Finally my D801 IS WITH D801 system ). I did not know gave to edit the KDZ, weighed it was only with.TOT. Have a great day.

One note, now whenever I want to install a KDZ D801 I'll have to edit the hex editor always, this really is strange . Never buy mobile Aliexpress hehehehe
Lollipop 30b installed on my phone.

Press the thanx button. (Donate me if you can)
No need to hex editing again. It will only be needed when you are flashing a different model no rom previously installed

14th April 2015, 11:55 AM |#8  
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Still trying that method, but the majority of the modems bootloop my phone which is annoying so I cant pinpoint it.

I'm thinking of maybe trying the flashing of a D802 ROM onto the phone then a D801 baseband after to see if that does anything.
14th April 2015, 12:33 PM |#9  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lahore

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meppolan

Still trying that method, but the majority of the modems bootloop my phone which is annoying so I cant pinpoint it.

I'm thinking of maybe trying the flashing of a D802 ROM onto the phone then a D801 baseband after to see if that does anything.

You must be on stock rom.. According to your motherboard..
Then start flashing Modems..
Like D801 10C, 10 D, 20A, 20G..
Then D802 Different models..
Clear cache, David and Factory after each modem flash..

If phone in bootlop or IMEI still unknown.
Flash another one

14th April 2015, 02:35 PM |#10  
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murshad007

You must be on stock rom.. According to your motherboard..
Then start flashing Modems..
Like D801 10C, 10 D, 20A, 20G..
Then D802 Different models..
Clear cache, David and Factory after each modem flash..

If phone in bootlop or IMEI still unknown.
Flash another one

I have stock ROM, rooted and TWRP installed, flashed modems for different models, and only D801 10c (from here). I can't find any other modem variants for D801. All other modems cause boot loop apart from D803, but that's still showing no baseband and IMEI
The Following User Says Thank You to Meppolan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread