No registration required

Lg d802 jb modem

OP jabbarh123

5th January 2015, 07:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10

161 posts
More
Hi Guys, firstly apologies if this is posted in the incorrect thread, feel free to move to the correct one if so.

Amyway, I am looking for a flashable JellyBean baseband (modem) please for my LG G2 D802 (international). The reason for this is because I am using a Lollipop ROM and the auto rotate feature does not work. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your help in advance.
The Following User Says Thank You to jabbarh123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th January 2015, 07:13 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 56

205 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbarh123

Hi Guys, firstly apologies if this is posted in the incorrect thread, feel free to move to the correct one if so.

Amyway, I am looking for a flashable JellyBean baseband (modem) please for my LG G2 D802 (international). The reason for this is because I am using a Lollipop ROM and the auto rotate feature does not work. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Auto-rotation KK modem working on AOSP/CM based ROMs: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2705509
JB modems: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2451426

You should look more in the thread from where you downloaded the Android L ROM, for sure somebody posted a link there..next time use the Search tool to look for an answer in the thread, for sure somebody faced the same problem and they shared the link :P
Last edited by raulx222; 5th January 2015 at 07:17 PM.
5th January 2015, 07:17 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

161 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raulx222

Auto-rotation KK modem working on AOSP/CM based ROMs: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2705509
JB modems: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2451426

You should look more in the thread from where you downloaded the Android L ROM, for sure somebody posted a link there..next time use the Search tool to look through the comments of a thread :P

Thanks for the reply.

Ive flashed both modems from both the links you have given me, these dont work. Also your right and i have participated in the ROM thread and the developer advised to flash a KK modem which didnt work.. Idont know what else to do!
5th January 2015, 07:20 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 56

205 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbarh123

Thanks for the reply.

Ive flashed both modems from both the links you have given me, these dont work. Also your right and i have participated in the ROM thread and the developer advised to flash a KK modem which didnt work.. Idont know what else to do!

Are you sure the rotation is enabled? it should work.. if not, i have no idea..maybe do a clean install of the ROM and flash again the properly modem
I used crDroid and Candy5 and for both the KK modem(with rotation fix) worked for me.. i have also the D802 16gb
Last edited by raulx222; 5th January 2015 at 07:27 PM.
5th January 2015, 07:26 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

161 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raulx222

are you sure the rotation is enabled? it should work.. if not, i have no idea..maybe do a clean install of the ROM and flash again the properly modem
I used crDroid and Candy5 and for both the KK modem(with rotation fix) worked for me.. i have also the D802 16gb

Im just as confused as you are, but thank you guys for your help, i think now i have to reflash and do a clean install, in which i will then flash the kk modem and see what happens!

This thread can now be closed
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
baseband, d802, jb modem, jellybean, lg g2
Previous Thread Next Thread