LG G2 D802 no LTE

Search This thread

alexandr1us

Dec 8, 2011
Hello, I bought the LG G2 D802 from china, I live in Georgia use beeline as my network provider. The phone satisfies all specs for Beeline 4G LTE.
I did all of the tricks described on XDA-Developers (changing to lte from hidden menu, editing build.prop and settings.db). Software which was installed was HKG. I installed resurrection rom but still don't get LTE signal. What should i do now?
Please help

apis10

May 5, 2012
I seem to have similar problem with 4G.
It was announced today that 4G is available with phone network so I tried most things and can't get 4G.
The phone company told me to wait for lollipop and then try again.
I will update manually to lollipop and see what happens

alexandr1us

Dec 8, 2011
I tried RAT selection already, i tried all of the methods described here.
I even tried other cellular network which supports 4G LTE, still nothing

alexandr1us

Dec 8, 2011
Try deleting LteSettings.apk reboot and report.
Tried nothing changed.
I checked the cellular provider's website they have feature which auto-detects if phone supports their LTE band and website confirmed that this phone supports it (B3 1800MHZ).
Maybe the problem is here i opened the LG hidden menu -> LTE-only -> Modem Settings -> LTE Band selection. all of the bands are unchecked. (Check attachment). If i check them up nothing changes, there's no save button, opening hidden menu again show that they are still unchecked even if i check them

Attachments

• QuickMemo+_2015-03-17-12-39-32.png
    QuickMemo+_2015-03-17-12-39-32.png
    190.6 KB · Views: 720

wisefreakz

Nov 22, 2010
Sampa City
Tried nothing changed.
I checked the cellular provider's website they have feature which auto-detects if phone supports their LTE band and website confirmed that this phone supports it (B3 1800MHZ).
Maybe the problem is here i opened the LG hidden menu -> LTE-only -> Modem Settings -> LTE Band selection. all of the bands are unchecked. (Check attachment). If i check them up nothing changes, there's no save button, opening hidden menu again show that they are still unchecked even if i check them

Well.. applying a different rom as you mentioned earlier will not change your baseband. Even thought the phone has the specs to work on your area, it may not work if the applied baseband is not compatible.

Browse for a suitable baseband, flash it and report back.

alexandr1us

Dec 8, 2011
Well.. applying a different rom as you mentioned earlier will not change your baseband. Even thought the phone has the specs to work on your area, it may not work if the applied baseband is not compatible.

Browse for a suitable baseband, flash it and report back.

Sorry what do you mean in baseband a modem? I thought baseband was dependent on OS like JB baseband or KK baseband.
If you've meant the modem so yeah I have flashed a couple of modems but nothing changed at all. I'm gonna go to cellular provider's office on saturday.

Last edited:

eDimenSi

Mar 21, 2015
Sorry what do you mean in baseband a modem? I thought baseband was dependent on OS like JB baseband or KK baseband.
If you've meant the modem so yeah I have flashed a couple of modems but nothing changed at all. I'm gonna go to cellular provider's office on saturday.

Check your phone model under the hood. The Chinese always sent under the guise D801-D800-D803 D802. Sorry for my english, i hope u understand what i say.

Fustang

Nov 8, 2013
I have the exact same problem as op. My phone is an HKG real D802 because imei on back of phone match, and i flashed an Open euro D802 kdz over original HKG. That said, i dont need 4G as my career doesn't support it but it's nice to find a solution for this problem.

alexandr1us

Dec 8, 2011
Hmmm, i think what you need is to flash modem / radio zip...
I'm from Indpnesia. As I have D802 and I reflashed the SEA v. 20B modem/ radio then recheck lte/wcdma using RAT menu it worked...

Fyi SEA =south east asia...

Try finding here
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2451426

Hope this helps..

Cheers,
I reflashed radio to eur version too it didn't help. Can you confirm that you had no LTE signal until you flashed should i try it again?

pitsgraft

Jan 13, 2014
Kuta Selatan
Xiaomi Poco F3
I reflashed radio to eur version too it didn't help. Can you confirm that you had no LTE signal until you flashed should i try it again?

Hi,
Yes confirm no lte before i flash the 10B ESA modem

As for update info,
Previous Rom that I used and work on ESA LTE is :
pardus classic 7.7
FR 1.2
Bruce.

This morning I flased Pardus 3.2 sensation black and no LTE found.
i have tried all reflashing :
Stock Baseband, 20h baseband (both kitkat)
Stock kernel / then dorimanx kernel,
Bootloader,
Modem/radio ESA 10b

update:....
It works...I get LTE again.

I knoq its a long shot why dont you try flashing other modem/radio. (At least same network provider and make sure its GSM / CDMA network)... If u get no signal effect than just revert your current modem/radio file again...

Cheers,

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hmm try RAT...do
    *#*#4636#*#*
    Go to : phone information
    Set the prefered network to LTE/WCDMA.

do not use LTE ONLY other wise you wont be able to receive sms and call
    Hi all,
    Heres a dumb effort to make LTE sticks after reboot...
    1. Delete LTEconfig.apk...(system/privapp)

Get a build prop editor...
    2. Using build prop editor
    Find text
    #ro.telephony.default_network=10 (use 10 for any number is written)
    And
    ro.build.target_country=COM (change "com" to your country id, example Indonesia=ID, australia=AU)

Save and restart... Check network gsm, wcdma,LTE (preferred) will be enable tick save and restart again...LTE wil be as default.

I hope this old method helps.

Edit : You need to be rooted.. ;) And i did not need to get rid of LTEconfig.apk ...

This helped me out .. BUT ... i needed to change one more thing .. in Build prop .. and that is >> this line >>
    ro.build.target_operator=TELE2
    This is my provider... so fill in yours and you will be saved...
    This did it for me ..! Ps For the dutch country id ... its NL .. goodluck
    And thanx to the writer of this script .. VERRY MUCH APRECIATED !!!
    :good::good::good::good::good:
    Edit : You need to be rooted.. ;) And i did not need to get rid of LTEconfig.apk ...

This helped me out .. BUT ... i needed to change one more thing .. in Build prop .. and that is >> this line >>
    ro.build.target_operator=TELE2
    This is my provider... so fill in yours and you will be saved...
    This did it for me ..! Ps For the dutch country id ... its NL .. goodluck
    And thanx to the writer of this script .. VERRY MUCH APRECIATED !!!
    :good::good::good::good::good:

Hi,
    Yes you are right no need to delete LTEconfig.apk
    And your suggestion work very well adding the operator/provider name helps a lot ?.
    I did ro.build.target_operator=TELKOMSEL

Thank you for the additional information amd I hope this method solves others with Network problems.

Cheers
    LTE issue

Hmm try RAT...do
    *#*#4636#*#*
    Go to : phone information
    Set the prefered network to LTE/WCDMA.

do not use LTE ONLY other wise you wont be able to receive sms and call

Thanks. This trick works for me like a charm