No registration required

LG G2 D802T 32GB - random clicking and switching apps

OP PangrattAbatemarco

23rd November 2014, 08:35 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hey,
I bought a lg g2 month ago and 2 weeks ago i decided to update the system. There was no option to do it via wi-fi but was on LG PC software so i did via LG PC Suite. When the update was complete i disconnected phone. Unfortunately it bricked on LG logo screen. I found on google solve of the problem by fasboot mode and installed the stock. I was happy, but not for long. After installation I saw that the display does not work as it should. Attached film shows it the best - it's hard to say by words.

And now it's time for my question: How can i fix it? Is it problem with system? When I bought phone, there was installed Android 4.2.2 but after unbrick i couldn't find 4.2.2 system for D802T 32GB. Maybe i should find correct system? Or maybe it's problem with display or/and digitizer and should i take it to repair?

I would like to point out that I do not have the possibility of sending to service on warranty because the phone was imported from China and I do not have a receipt or invoice.
Thank you in advance for your help and I'm sorry for the mistakes in English - I'm Polish.

I can't attache video so please check my home page on my profile, there is video's youtube URL. It's video which shows my problem.
28th November 2014, 05:50 AM   |  #2  
Flag Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 4

68 posts
More
I have exactly the same problem, see my posts.
28th November 2014, 11:48 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 105

565 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xda-soar

I have exactly the same problem, see my posts.

Did you saw my pm?

Enviado do meu LG-D802 através de Tapatalk
29th November 2014, 08:43 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
I don't have any message. :/
30th November 2014, 09:10 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 1,305

2,457 posts
More
I have the same issue with touch on my G2 full stock it started after months of using it not a single mod. Touch becomes crazy it's stop by itself and the again after some hours. Same happen in with two other phones from friends.

I believe is a hardware issue that LG missed on tests because is not immediately but after some time using it.
30th November 2014, 02:59 PM   |  #6  
Flag Tarnów
Thanks Meter: 30

203 posts
More
Yeah, I have it too. Disable and enable screen help for this.

Wysłane z mojego LG-D802
30th November 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
I have it for a week now and nothing will not repair itself. I will send phone tomorrow to the service and I hope they will repair it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread