Thumbs up LG G2 No Sound After Flashing Custom ROM (FIX)

Haven't signed in to XDA since 2012 LOL. But anyway I have been seeing a few post from some users with a little problem after flashing a custom ROM. Mostly with an AOSP ROM (CM11, AOKP) Etc. This problem only seems to occur after taking the sprint KitKat OTA and then flashing TWRP with Auto Rec, Followed by flashing a custom rom. I've had this same problem when flashing CM11 to unlock my sprint variant for T-Mobile. The sound was completely gone.!!! Zip Ziltch!! No where to be found. Couldn't place calls because the call screen would go black and then come back with a call ended error. I've been searching for a solution for this for the longest and it seems like on every forum when everyone has this issue and needs help there is no response from any member. So I'm here to help in any way that I can. I found this solution after unlocking 3 G2's yesterday.

*I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF YOU SOMEHOW BRICK OR FRY YOUR DEVICE. BY FOLLOWING THIS GUIDE YOU AGREE THAT EVERYTHING STEP YOU TAKE IS ON YOU. YOU.!! THIS HAS BEEN TESTED ON 3 G2'S AND WAS CONFIRMED WORKING. I SUGGEST THAT NOOBS WAIT FOR A CONFIRMATION FROM A DEV BEFORE PROCEEDING. THANK YOU.

I AM GOING TO ASSUME YOU ARE BACK TO YOUR STOCK ROM BEFORE DOING THIS, IF NOT JUST GO INTO RECOVERY, DO A FULL WIPE AND FLASH THE ZIP.

Before you begin download the KitKat modem from this link h t t p : / / forums (dot) xda - developers (dot) com / showthread (dot) php?t=2705509 ( can't post links) and place the zip on the root of you internal storage.
STEP 1 - FLASH THE CUSTOM ROM OF YOUR CHOICE.

STEP 2 - AFTER FLAHSING DO NOT FLASH GAPPS JUST YET. BOOT INTO THE ROM AND COMFIRM THAT THE SOUND IS INDEED DEAD.

STEP 3 - TURN OFF THE DEVICE AND BOOT INTO RECOVERY.

STEP 4 - DO A FULL WIPE AND FLASH THE KITKAT MODEM YOU DOWNLOADED. I DIDNT FLASH GAPPS YET TIL AFTER I BOOTED UP AND CONFIRMED WORKING SOUND, BUT YOU CAN FLASH THEM IF YOU WANT *BE CAUTIOUS, IM NOT SURE IF IT WILL DAMAGE ANYTHING*

But after you boot back up do some sound checks. Place a call and you should now have working sound. Congrats!! You did it! I have done this method on 3 sprint G2's so far. Have not tried other variants but they all should work the same.