Topics of discussion:
  • Ask your G2 brethren for anything
  • Lets talk about your favorite ROM.
  • What's your favorite song:silly:
  • You wanna rant... we're here for you bro:highfive:
  • What's your next device going to be?
  • Is LG the modern Android king?
  • Cake recipes... YUM
  • Lets help keep requests and ROM suggestions out of development threads. Post those things here
  • Basically anything dealing with life with a LG-G2:laugh:

Star5.gif
Star5.gif
Star5.gif
Star5.gif

Lounge_fire.png

Last edited:

goran_oh

Dec 26, 2011
Australia
Consider this the chill zone
The OT hub for everything LG-G2

Topics of discussion:
  • Ask your G2 brethren for anything
  • Lets talk about your favorite ROM.
  • What's your favorite song:silly:
  • You wanna rant... we're here for you bro:highfive:
  • What's your next device going to be?
  • Is LG the modern Android king?
  • Cake recipes... YUM
  • Lets help keep requests and ROM suggestions out of development threads. Post those things here
  • Basically anything dealing with life with a LG-G2:laugh:

Star5.gif
Star5.gif
Star5.gif
Star5.gif

Lounge_fire.png

+1

Sent from my LG-D802

javidnb

Jan 4, 2014
Istanbul
I really wonder how this thread's gonna work out lol. Anyways good idea. I also love Cloudyfa by the way ?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Cloudyfa

Eminemiero

Oct 14, 2013
Montevideo
Wich was the feature of cloudy g2 2.2 that you liked the most? It smoothness? battery life?
What made me stick with it was it smoothness and ram consumption. Surprisingly I also had my personal record in the battery area.
Thats why im so hyped with this new cloudy realese

TonyStark R.I.P.

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
Wich was the feature of cloudy g2 2.2 that you liked the most? It smoothness? battery life?
What made me stick with it was it smoothness and ram consumption. Surprisingly I also had my personal record in the battery area.
Thats why im so hyped with this new cloudy realese
He simply knows how to take stock and turn it into, what it should always have been:good:

nathosa

Jun 14, 2015
Has anyone noticed that g3 ported lollipop roms appear much flatter than the normal g2 stock lollipop roms we get? The flatness creates a beautiful effect anyway God bless cloudy and all g2 developers as well as contributors for their dedication. Its not easy.

:D

alecore

Feb 8, 2013
a great idea with this thread so let me start :
1. I've bought this phone in december ( i lie ,it was a gift ,in december ) since then i felt in love with it ( i was on samsung for 2-3 years ),is fast ,is smooth ,what else i can ask from a smartphone ,even camera is great :D .
2.after we got lollipop update ,the new ui is amazing ,new features etc ( even listening to the music is a pleasure ,you get your lockscreen wallpaper changed at every song from different album :D ) . Now i'm waiting to get 5.1 lollipop ,and i hope we will get it .
3. I can assure you that Android M is not going to be the last ,google has secret plans .
4. My next phone i guess is going to be Lg G4 next year or at the end of this year . I'm going to stick with LG zone for a while . I'm not disappointed at all .

Btw i'm on stock rom ,because everyone will come to stock after using roms for a while . But i kinda want to try cloudyfa rom ,not decided when but ...soon .

Reactions: TonyStark R.I.P.

megaghostgamer

Nov 19, 2011
Although he may or may not see this, I hope @Cloudyfa has an amazing birthday. Within the year or so me and others have had a G2 (Including one other in the house), I've always been satisfied with your work and so have they. You've truly made this phone into what it should be. The Roms that you give us are astonishing and give this phone an overall boost. Your works have been my daily driver for quite a while and again others in my house and they aren't really as familiar with android as I am but they can say that they enjoy your work and appreciate the what you have made their phone into. It's relieving to know that we have such amazing developer there by our side to support our G2. You make it live up to its fullest potential. Like many have said, you made stock into what it should have been. I personally enjoy skinned android because I find stock android boring (my personal preference), and you make the G2 handle stock as if it were stock android, which is amazing. Anyways, I really appreciate your work and you really do deserve an award as cheap as it sounds, you've evolved this device. I can't thank you enough. I hope you have a good day!

Happy Birthday from the LG G2 community! :)

Top Liked Posts