17th August 2014, 10:08 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 73

450 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bountyman334

Cool did he already ads added them

Nice! Unfortunately I moved to the g2 but I wish you the best luck!
17th August 2014, 10:54 PM   |  #12  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,485

2,538 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmir

Nice! Unfortunately I moved to the g2 but I wish you the best luck!

welcome to the g2, there are lots of roms to choose from and if you ever have any questions I urge you to check out the g2 help thread managed by me and has a few great members helping out when they have the chance/time
18th August 2014, 12:23 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member

450 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

welcome to the g2, there are lots of roms to choose from and if you ever have any questions I urge you to check out the g2 help thread managed by me and has a few great members helping out when they have the chance/time

Thanks! I am thinking to flash a g3 Rom, what Rom you suggest? I have a 802 model with full kk stock.
18th August 2014, 12:26 AM   |  #14  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida

2,538 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks! I am thinking to flash a g3 Rom, what Rom you suggest? I have a 802 model with full kk stock.

Definitely have a look at cloudyg3 it was just updated and is performing better than ever; another great one is optimusg3 but he will be releasing a major update pretty soon so if you want to try is better to wait for update
The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 09:07 AM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member

450 posts
More
Request
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

Definitely have a look at cloudyg3 it was just updated and is performing better than ever; another great one is optimusg3 but he will be releasing a major update pretty soon so if you want to try is better to wait for update

Hi @XxZombiePikachu

Can you add pt-PT on cloudyg3 1.3? I already request in in two cloudy threats but don't got any answer.
Sorry to bore you again this but the rom only have Portuguese from Brazil, it's similar but some things are very different and annoying for me.
Thank in advance

Edit: I will upload the framework-res.apk from D802 latter cause at the moment have some issue in my internet connection or xda servers.
Last edited by vladmir; 20th August 2014 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Uploading file
21st August 2014, 12:06 AM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member

450 posts
More
@XxZombiePikachu this is the file!

http://1drv.ms/1trigPY
21st August 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #17  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida

2,538 posts
More
Quote:

Hi @XxZombiePikachu

Can you add pt-PT on cloudyg3 1.3? I already request in in two cloudy threats but don't got any answer.
Sorry to bore you again this but the rom only have Portuguese from Brazil, it's similar but some things are very different and annoying for me.
Thank in advance

Edit: I will upload the framework-res.apk from D802 latter cause at the moment have some issue in my internet connection or xda servers.

Quote:

@XxZombiePikachu this is the file!

http://1drv.ms/1trigPY

sorry for late reply today has been a really busy day, here is zipped framework(not flashable) with Portuguese although I am not sure if it is also Brazilian based or just Portuguese; I can get you the files and you can actually translate the stuff to your liking but it can take a long time since there are many words that would need to be translated
The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st August 2014, 08:40 AM   |  #18  
OP Senior Member

450 posts
More
Seems to be Portuguese of Portugal! Thanks a lot!

Send by Tapatalk powered by LG G2 D802

The Following User Says Thank You to vladmir For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread