This phone scratches and nicks up pretty easily. Make sure the one you buy is in mint condition and was not dropped or exposed to moisture.
Run quadrant/antutu on it before you buy. If it has high scores and doesn't overheat after you test the phone, its a keeper.
If the battery drains like crazy and the phone overheats, do not buy that one. Hold out until you find one that won't drain the battery and overheat.
Trust me....your experience with it will be MUCH better
- LG G2 32GB (white)
- HTC Sensation 4G (project phone)
- Motorola Atrix HD (Sold but not forgotten)
- HTC One XL (still in the family)
- Samsung galaxy s2 T-mobile Jedi Mind Trick v9 ROM (sold)
- iPhone 4 white unlocked (sold)
- iPhone 3G 16GB (sold)
- iphone Unlocked (sold)
- T-Mobile Dash (Sold)
- Verizon Motorola Q (Sold) <--- best phone I
had before the iphone