[Q] Does *.kdz flash boot.img & laf.img

OP Stephen122

30th August 2014, 09:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I've got hong kong version LG G2 sourced from ebay. I flashed an unknown laf.img, and then flashed Hong Kong OPEN 16GB D80210D_00.kdz. Now i've got crashing problem, and will have to completely power off for more than 10 minutes before it could boot properly.

Does any one if the kdz flash the partition images e.g. laf.img, boot.img? i wonder if i flashed wrong version of img files.
30th August 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #2  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 232

511 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen122

I've got hong kong version LG G2 sourced from ebay. I flashed an unknown laf.img, and then flashed Hong Kong OPEN 16GB D80210D_00.kdz. Now i've got crashing problem, and will have to completely power off for more than 10 minutes before it could boot properly.

Does any one if the kdz flash the partition images e.g. laf.img, boot.img? i wonder if i flashed wrong version of img files.

The kdz flashes all including the laf img. Try downloading your firmware from here. Make sure you pick CSE on the flash tool.
The Following User Says Thank You to Art Vanderlay For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th August 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Issues again
Thanks for this. i downloaded the D80220C_00.kdz from lg site and CSE flashed to the phone. it took 3 or 4 times to reboot and get to initial setup screen. i was able to setup and use it.

The problem is that when i restart the phone it will stuck at the LG logo screen and keep rebooting. i have to completely shut down, and leave it for 10 minutes before it can boot properly again..

I wonder if this is a hardware problem or any partition level firmware issues.
31st August 2014, 10:34 AM   |  #4  
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 1,233

879 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks for this. i downloaded the D80220C_00.kdz from lg site and CSE flashed to the phone. it took 3 or 4 times to reboot and get to initial setup screen. i was able to setup and use it.

The problem is that when i restart the phone it will stuck at the LG logo screen and keep rebooting. i have to completely shut down, and leave it for 10 minutes before it can boot properly again..

I wonder if this is a hardware problem or any partition level firmware issues.

Did you perform a factory reset after flashing?
31st August 2014, 01:04 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
issue
yes i did factory reset, both in Backup&Reset, and in bootloader...
unfortunately it randomly crashes even using browser.

Any advise please!!
31st August 2014, 05:22 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 1,508

2,172 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

yes i did factory reset, both in Backup&Reset, and in bootloader...
unfortunately it randomly crashes even using browser.

Any advise please!!

Proceed as Stephen said

CSE
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread