Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,805,949 Members 43,430 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

has anyone bought a screen from earthworkscreation (ebay store)

Tip us?

findinghomer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default has anyone bought a screen from earthworkscreation (ebay store)

These guys have great prices , but the picture of the digitizer only shows verizon logo, the bottom lg logo is blank. I have seen other sellers blur the lg logo, and even remove both logos from their lcd assembly in the pics but they are actually on the assembly (they say ebay rules, probably bc their not oe). So I'm trying to find out if that's what earthworkscreation does. They appear to be the largest supplier on ebay so hopefully someone has Used them, considering the digitizer is unusable in spots that become cracked on this phone. Btw , reason I ask is bc they will not answer me. Their feedback says great communication but I have asked about 5 times. Never get a response. So my suspicion is , its bc they do have the logos but don't wanna answer bc it's not allowed since it's not oe. Anyone?

markrulesallnow
Old
Thanks Meter 15
nope no idea. Never tried them. good prices though from what I looked at.

findinghomer
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Something is up with I another seller selling the exact same display will not answer either.

sunnyd7493
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Default Screen from eBay

I bought a screen on eBay from ABC Gold. ebay.com/usr/abc_gold_inc?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
It had the LG logo on the bottom of the screen, arrived a day earlier than promised and worked perfectly once installed. They have screens that are compatible with whatever LG model you happen to have. A friend of mine also ordered a screen from them and had a good experience as well. I would recommend them. In fact I just broke my screen for a second time now and will be ordering from them again. They have pretty good prices as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to sunnyd7493 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wulsic
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 702
@sunnyd7493 I have looked to that ebay seller and he seems trustable for me and he also have many positive reactions and tools included with digitizer/display for 65 dolars only? Damm thats cheap for that combination xd. I think sunny that you need an case or an better case to prevent broken screens, it will spare you money and a broken screen.
Devices History
Htc Elf-Htc Google Nexus One-LG Optimus 2X-Samsung Galaxy S2-LG Nexus4

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
"The greatest ideas are the simplest." William Golding
"Simplicity is the art of maximizing the amount of work not done." - Agile Manifesto
"Simplicity is the way a human/developer should think to easily solve problems." - Wulsic

My Work So far